Thirteen

FLARAH/STACY
-

Where is my idiot of a best friend? "Flare have you seen Jinx?" Brandon asked coming up to the balcony that was over the pool. "No, but I do see a bitch," I answered pointing at a pacing Savannah. "You're hurting me." A familiar voice squeaked. I looked down ...

Oh no.

Next thing I knew Savannah came racing towards both Ryder and Jinx but pushed Jinx in the water. "Oh my God." I heard Brandon say before he raced out of the room. I chose to teleport down. I could hear them both cackling at a drowning girl. Austin came out of nowhere and jumped in the water. They stopped laughing. "WHAT THE HELL!" I boomed "Come on Jinx don't do this to me." Austin said then started doing CPR on her. "Call nine one one damn it!" I barked making Savannah flinch.

In the distance, I heard sirens wail. "Babe, I'm going with them." Ryder said, Earning cries of protest from Brandon and I. "Like hell you're not." I exclaimed. He ignored me and brushed past us as he went over to the almost lifeless body laying on the fake grass. He grabbed her hand and started whispering God knows what in her ear.

RYDER

"You look like a duck. A pretty duck," A very drunk Savannah whispers in my ear, I started laughing. She sounds so damn stupid. Wait why is she not wet? I could have sworn that I heard a splash. I was kind of hoping that my soon to be wife was still walking behind me even though I let her hands go.

I turned around and stop laughing "Wait ... Where is Jenn?" I asked "Oh! Her? She said she would-" I saw that Austin guy run and dive into the water while Stacy started yelling at Savannah and me.

I gave her a confused look. What did I do? Suddenly saw that same Austin guy gasping for air with something in his arm. Jenna! She looked ... Dead. They tried doing CPR but all she did was cough up water. "CALL NINE ONE ONE DAMN IT!" Stacy barked. I could hear the sirens in the background. I looked over at the drunken Savannah beside me and said: "Babe I'm going with them." Stacy and the rest of her friends glared at me "Like hell you're not." They snapped.

I ignored them and walked up to Jenn's body. I squat down and grabbed her cold hands "Jenna do me a favor. If you can hear me squeeze my hand." I whispered. I waited but she didn't squeeze my hand, I can hear the siren-like noise getting closer and I was getting impatient by the second.

She better not die on me. She can't die on me. I'll be a widow before we even get married.

"Jenna. Please. If you can hear me. Squeeze my hand, Groan, moan, smirk, blink, shift. Do something." I whispered desperately. I waiting and was about to let her hand go till I felt a light squeeze. A small smile and a wave of relief washed over me.

I got up and saw her friends glaring at me as if I did something wrong. "Did I do something wrong?" I finally asked breaking the irritating silence. "You two planned that huh." Stacy spat bitterly. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "Cut the shit we saw when Savannah pushed her in the water." Stacy snapped, "She's over here." I heard one of her friends yell.

"What? No. Savannah is drunk and she came from the water. That was the only water like sound I heard." I said "Lair! FUCKING LAIR!" Mia slurred obviously drunk and upset. The last thing I needed to be dealing with was an angry drunk. "Austin, please take care of her," Stacy said and that Austin boy nodded before taking Mia with her. "Why are you blaming this on me. She is my fiancé in case you didn't know-" I remained quiet thinking that they would freak out but they gave me a bored look as if they already knew.

"So, who is coming with her?" One of the paramedics asked, "I will." Stacy and I said together. Stacy glared at me before following the paramedic. I chose to be in the back with Jenna while Stacy sat upfront. I looked at the pale girl in front of me and was thrown into deep thoughts.

JINX

There was a really bright light in the distance. I began to follow it and stopped on a red X. I knew these traps. But I stayed on it hoping it would make me go back to reality. A huge gate suddenly fell locking me in. "Jinx, you've grown up just the way I wanted you to." A woman in a huge crown smiled as rushed towards me. I scrunched my brows in confusion, Who is this woman?

"Who are you?" I asked and where am I?  She smiled "Well honey. I am your mother." She said, "Why do you have twigs and flowers all over you?" I asked "Jinx. I'm your mother. Also known as mother nature. Your lazy father over there is-" She started but I cut him off as I recognized him. "Father time ... How is this even possible? Where am I?" I asked trying to get out of the golden cage,

"You are in heaven." She smiled "I'm dead?" I asked in shock.  "No honey and you aren't really in heaven. You are in our palace. It's kind of like heaven but for supernaturals." Mother explained, "Why was I sent to earth." I asked "We only wanted to help the old ones. So we sent the young ones down to earth." She smiled "Wait there are more of us?" I asked shocked "No. Just you and Flare. You see that cage right there?" She asked at the cage that was set on fire.

"That's for Flarah." I mumbled "Yup. We need to catch up." She smiled and grabbed my hand. "Hold on to those bars and say your name." She instructed

"Jenna K Twilight." I said but nothing happens "No darling your name." She said, "Karma." I said and the cage started to spin, what the hell?! There was suddenly a huge white palace and a beautiful place behind it.

"Welcome to your home." She states proudly "This looks like I'm back on earth." I said "You are. But just with your spirit." Mother answered, "Where are we?" I asked "Iceland." She smiled, I looked around and giggled "You can only go in with your true love." Mother said, "Will the house know who my true love is?" I asked "Yes it does. We all do. Except for Flarah of course. But once you find him you will be able to see the house. Otherwise, this house is invisible." She stated "Wow. Just wow." I said. We went inside the house but the only thing that was visible to me was the kitchen. What the motherfucking hell.

RYDER

"She has too much water inside of her. So we have to take some out and wait till she wakes up." Doctor Rose said, "When do you think she will wake up?" I asked, "Maybe tomorrow, I'm not exactly sure darling, Sorry." She answered before leaving the room. I rested my head in my hands and sighed. Its been five days.

FIVE! I can't think straight or eat properly. What even IS food?! "Ryder you should go eat." Stacy said, "You look like shit." I said, "So do you." She responded with a small smile but it disappeared quickly. "Why would you do that to her?" She asked, "I didn't." I sighed "Look. I saw Savannah push her in the water." Stacy said "Impossible. Savannah was-" I was mentally slapped by my stupidity.

I heard a splash, but Savannah wasn't wet. "FUCK!" I mumbled and Stacy raised her brows. I got up and began pacing pulling my hair in the process. "Oh, my fucking gosh. This is all my fault. If only I looked back." I said stressing. Savannah tried to kill Jenna. But why? "Look Stacy I had no idea." I said, Her eyes widen "Wait so you didn't know?" She asked "No!" I hissed offended that she would think this was my doing.

"Then why were you laughing?" She asked, "Savannah sounds really stupid and says really dumb shit when she is drunk." I said and groaned. "This is all my fucking fault." I whined as I ran my hands through my hair, "What are you going to do about it?" She asked "I want to get payback. But I want Jenna to wake up first." I answered. Brandon came into the room with Mia and Austin right behind him. They glared at me. Stacy then told them what happened and that it was a misunderstanding as I paced around the room. Of course, it's my fault.

JINX

"Mother this boy tried to drown me," I said finally. She laughed "It was a girl darling." She said, "No, it was a guy." I said "Jinx, I watch over you all day every day. I'm pretty sure I saw a girl." She said. Savannah tried to kill me! "Revenge may be sweet, but the truth can end up being really bitter. Think before you do something stupid." She said, I nodded and I was back where I started ... In that golden cage.

"Love you, sweetheart." Mother called out "Love you too mother." I whispered as my Father woke up. He saw me and smiled. "Karma, I miss you, sport." He smiled and yawn, Mother was right, This man is always tired. He tapped a couple of bars to my cage before we were on some type of beach.

"Catching up?" He asked. I grinned and nodded. I found my parents. And they were both immortals.