Nine

Of course, that jackass would think I'm weak and sick, Only helping me out of pity. I wiped my tears and began to walk off-campus. Right now all I wanted to do is go home and go to sleep.

I sighed deeply when someone's nails dug into my skin and spun me around. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" Savannah asked. I sighed once again before answering her "Home." I answered lowly "Oh? Well before you go I have a beautiful gift for you." She smiled sweetly. Wait what the fuck. I saw Ryder standing with his best friends on the far side of the parking lot staring this way, why would he - Oh right. His girlfriend. I guess this is his way of making her apologize to me.

A cold and itchy object was clipped and placed around my neck, I itched my wrist "What was that?" I asked in shock as I started to itch my neck "Its a necklace, You can go home now." She smiled. I ran home and the itching got worst, What the hell is wrong with me?! I asked myself as I ran straight to the bathroom. I flicked on the lights and My jaw hit the floor while my eyes nearly popped out of its socket. This is fake ... IM ALLERGIC TO FAKE JEWELRY!

I took - no I snatched the jewel from my neck and examined myself in the mirror. Both my arms were red, My lips were slightly swollen and my neck was on the verge of going purple. I sighed, of course, she would know what I'm allergic to. I glared at the person staring back at me in the bathroom and walked out. I walked into my room and fell on my bed. Why does my life have to be such a mess? I rolled my eyes and fell asleep.

R Y D E R

I saw my girlfriend giving Jenna a nice looking necklace. I smiled to myself. I don't know why I took Jenna's threat so serious but I'm glad she's apologizing.  I saw Jenna start to look uncomfortable and she started to itch her wrist which went from tan to tomato red.

Is that what she does when she gets nervous or scared? She itch? I saw her slowly back away from Savannah with an irritated look and began to itch her neck.

I glanced at my watch, Its only one. Where the hell is she going?! I rolled my eyes and went up to my best friends Justin and Jordan. "What was that all about?" Justin asked, "I don't know." I answered with a shrug, "Hey babe." I heard Savannah say from behind me, I almost missed the annoyed look on Justin's face that was followed by his infamous annoyed grunt.

Jordan looked up from his phone and gave Savannah a small smile while Justin just glared at her. I never understood why he didn't like her. I grinned and gave her a quick kiss. "Hey, Sydney, What happen back there?" Justin asked "My name is-" "I asked you a fucking question Sydney answer it." Justin barked

"Girl talk." She shrugged, This got my attention "You apologized?" I asked, "Sure" She replied with a shrug, "Then what did you do?" Justin asked "I gave her a one of my necklace Ryder usually buys me" she smiled. "Awe that's cute." Jordan smiled while Justin his eyes.

If you give a girl a gift shouldn't she be happy? She could probably be enjoying this fake necklace and dancing around the house with it.