Forty-three(bonus)

"Babe! I'm hungry." I whined "What do you want? He asked putting his attention on me " Subways and watermelon." I smiled "Weird but okay I'll be back." He said and disappeared. I rubbed my stomach and started singing softly to the baby. The doctor said that he could start hearing from me once I was five months along. I don't know the real gender but I want a boy that would be overprotective of my other future babies. 

Ryder came back with a sub and watermelon. "Eat up mama whale." He smirked and I glared at him "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me mama whale?" I hissed "Never." He said "Well let's make this the first time ... Don't call me mama whale. That's why that outfit makes you look like a constipated zebra." I said

He only laughed then kissed my forehead, kissed my huge stomach, and went to his room. I began playing with water as I spoke to my baby. 

"Hey honey, mommy here. I want you to know that I love you and know that we are not average humans. Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa your uncles and aunts have weird abilities." I said playing with the water. Ryder came back out and sat down right to me. "Hey son, Daddy here. Can't wait until you come out little guy." He said rubbing my stomach. The baby kicked his hand and Ryder then wore a huge smile on his face. "I know you felt that." He said I smiled at him. "Yes, I did." I giggled, he placed his hand on my stomach once again and waiting. Seconds later the baby kicked again and he wore an even bigger smile on his face. "He likes you." I said, "When is our next appointment?" He asked, "I wanna know the gender." I checked my calendar on my phone "Next Thursday." I answered, "That's a long wait!" He groaned. Stacy teleported into the house and went straight to the kitchen without greeting anyone. I poured cold water on her making her jump and yelp in surprise "That's what you get for not greeting anyone." I snickered

"Fuck you. There's a pool party today. You're supposed to be hosting." She said grabbing water balloons from under the counter and a bunch of water guns. She grabbed a bucket full of soap and a sponge. I looked at the fridge and smiled.

Pool party list;
________________

•Water & Sponge
•Dry erase markers
Water balloons
•20 boxes of pizza
Juice
foldable chairs
BBQ
•Egg and potato sack
Music
floatable net
•ETC

Why were we ... Oh yeah our 5 month anniversary. "You guys got everything?" I asked "Yup its a pool party for us only though. Cause we're gonna do some crazy shit." Stacy said and Savannah appeared from out of nowhere and started helping Stacy with the pool party equipment. Soon all the girls were helping set up the pool party.

****
At the pool party
****

"Never have I even accidentally kiss someone," I said and Stacy, Jaden, Jordan, and Mia took a sip of their drink. I laughed "How the hell do you accidentally kiss someone?!" I said "Its possible." Jaden said the tip of his ears were red. "Never have I ever fell in love with an enemy," Mia said and I took a sip of my apple juice. Everyone laughed as I smiled at Ryder "I use to hate that boy." I said pointing at him. He rolled his eyes and laughed "How far along are you?" Mia asked "Six and a half months." Ryder said "Well damn," I said, "You're not pregnant." I added.

 "Are you scared?" Jordan asked "A little bit." I said honestly. "Just wait until you go into labor. Ryder is gonna freak out." Jaden laughed "Shut up, no I won't." Ryder said playful punching him, that made Jaden laugh harder than before " It better be that funny." Ryder said, "It's his first time. Of course he's gonna freak out." I said "Thank you bighead." He said "Bighead?" Everyone asked "Yeah, thats my nickname." I said and everyone laughed "We're coming to chill with you guys hope you don't mind." Mom said "Its perfectly fine." Stacy answered and I nodded "I cant wait to meet my grandson or Daughter." Dad said and Father and my Father in law agreed with him "Take him fishing and whatnot." Father in law said "Take her to the mall. Mom said and I rolled my eyes. " You guys are weird,"