Eleven

Finally! Its Friday. "Jenna guess what?" Mia smiled "What?" I said with a small smile "Its Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on-" 

"Mia anything BUT that song please!" Flarah groaned covering her ears earning a cheeky smile from Mia, an eye roll from me and a roar of laughter from both Austin and Brandon.

I barely made it to Flarah's car until my mood changed "Jena wait!" The most aggravating voice yelled from behind me. "Yes, Ryder?" I asked completely bored "Are you planning on staying the night at Stacy's?" He asked me. "Uh ... No why?" I asked, Confused. "Well because I'm hosting a party. You know wh-" "I know what a party is carry on." I snapped "You're not invited." He stated bluntly.

"Woah what! You can't kick me out of my own house!" I exclaimed, "I'm simply trying to avoid conflict, I don't need school garden part two to happen at a party of mine, Sorry." Ryder said rubbing the back of his neck as Savannah snaked her tanned arms around him. They then proceed to have a mini make-out session in front of all my friends and me.

Brandon cleared his throats making them break the kiss. Savannah smirked at me like the kiss that just happened was supposed to hurt. And it did, For some reason.

"Brandon, are you coming to the party?" Savannah asked, "I don't like being around superficial people, Thanks for the invite though." Brandon said with a tight smile before kissing my cheek and ran off to a group of guys.

I looked back up at the two annoying humans standing in front of me. Ryder clenched his jaw whilst Savannah's jaw nearly hit the floor. Ryder shoved his hands in his pockets, looked at my hand that was hidden in my jacket, and glared at me.

"Are we done talking? The rest of the students leave in a minute and I don't think you would want to ruin your badass reputation cause you were talking to us nobodies." I grumbled. His face was blank. He turned and took his plastic girlfriend with him.

"Are you trying to make me black out again?" I hissed trying to talk Mia and Flarah out of this bullshit but right now I don't think I can save myself

"Are you trying to make me black out again?" I hissed trying to talk Mia and Flarah out of this bullshit but right now I don't think I can save myself. "Is this cute?" Mia asked holding up a shirt that said beach please "I guess." I mumbled, She smiled and threw it back in my closet. I sighed "I'm not going down there." I said with an eye roll, Ryder was right.  "Here, wear this," Flarah said throwing shorts and a crop top at me.

"You're going to be fine just go inside and put them on," Flarah said shoving me into the bathroom. I sighed and looked down. The door opened again and a pair of pink vans came flying towards me before the door was slammed shut again.

I sighed and eyeballed my outfit. Black high waisted ripped shorts and a pink shirt. I rolled my eyes and shoved them on then looked in the mirror.

Why am I even going to a party that I wasn't invited to? Oh right, because I'm being forced to go. I walked out looking like me. Nothing major, it's not like when I put on less saggy stuff all of a sudden I don't recognize myself. It was a girl by the name of Karma wearing shorts and a crop top with matching sneakers.

Nothing big. I could easily blend in with the crowd. "See, I knew you had the curves. You just chose to hide it." Mia beamed. I rolled my eyes and heard some music playing really loud. Sounds like High by Tov lo was playing. "Let's go!" Mia smiled, Flarah smirked and disappeared, I rolled my eyes and followed Mia down the spiral stairs without being spotted by the jerk of host and his plastic play toy.

"Let's dance!" She yelled over the music, I looked around and saw Brandon and Flarah dancing together. A little close to being called "Best friend" if you know what I mean. "Sure!" I yelled back, I wasn't really that much of a dancer. So I didn't know what to do. "Why are you so tense? Loosen up. Here drink some." She offered, I didn't even look inside the cup.

I was thirsty so I just chugged it down thinking it was soda or something. The thing burned my throat "What the hell is this?" I yelled "Vodka with sprite and 7up!" She yelled back "You have any more?!" I asked I liked the buzz it gave me. "In the kitchen!" She smiled, Some random dude came to Mia and asked for a dance, Of course, she responded with a yes. Which means I'm on my own.

I finally found the kitchen, which I found quite strange ... How the hell did I get lost in my own fucking house? I grabbed the nearest drink and chugged that down. But every time I drank one I started craving for more. I chugged like the sixth cup of vodka down and Ryder entered the kitchen, He didn't notice me of course, I mean why would he? In his mind, I'm probably miles away or something.

I groaned out loud and laid my head on the table. "Bro, I know you're drunk and shit but don't fuck up my table." Ryder snapped, I groaned louder "I'm warning you." He hissed closing the fridge. I left the kitchen and was about to make my way to the bathroom when a hand grabbed me and pulled me back "Hey sexy." A random boy said,

Almost as drunk as I was ... I think. Is he even drunk? I slapped him and made way to the bathroom. Once I got to the bathroom I stared at myself.

I'm invisible.

Only a couple of people know I exist.

And only a few knew my deadly secret.

I took an uncapped blue lipstick and wrote on the mirror in front of me.

Karma is not a bitch!  

I suddenly fell sick. I dropped to my knees and began to throw up everything I ate. I paused gasping for air before more food came up and in the toilet bowl. I felt someone hands rubbing my back while another held my hair up "You okay?" Ryder asked, I looked up at him and tried to stand up "Do I look okay?" I slurred "Jenna you're drunk." He said with a frown, "Whose Jenna I'm Karma." I hissed and he glanced at the lipstick-stained mirror before looking back at me, "Yeah. You're completely drunk. How many did you drink? He asked

"One two three ... I had six." I slurred holding up six fingers "Jenna you're holding up four fingers." He said "Hey, Why do you even care! Shouldn't you be with your stupid girlfriend!" I grumbled as a wave of jealousy nearly drowned me.

He didn't respond, Instead, he placed me on my bed and threw sweatpants at me and a tank top. "I can change by myself thank you very much." I snapped "Fine." He said, "Do you have BPD?" I asked "No. It's just that I act differently around certain somethings." He said leaving me in my room.

I got my sweat pants on successfully without falling down, as I started to take off my crop top my vision started to blur out. I pulled off my crop top and was now only in my sports bra. Everything started spinning and suddenly I was falling. I think my body hit the floor but I don't know cause the last thing I saw was Brandon running towards me before darkness consumed me.