Thirty-six

RYDER

I knew my wife was half-human. I knew her emotions would be all over the place at a certain amount of time. I knew that she was my girlfriend before. What I didn't know is that my wife was a straight-up freak.

*Moments earlier*

"What would you say if I put my hands down your pants while you were driving?" She smirked scrolling through what I'm guessing her Instagram feed. I know she isn't bold enough so I smirk and responded: "I'd just let it say there, though you aren't bold enough," I said turning left at the green light. Our destination is supposed to be Publix and we had to restock the fridge and the cabinets and stuff with all that good shit we used to cook. Out of nowhere, her hands was in my pants and I nearly lost control of the car in shock. "You think I'm not bold enough?" She asked as her hands stayed in my pants. I parked the car in the Publix parking lot and turned to her with wide eyes.

"I didn't think you would do it," I said honestly nearly speechless. Her hand remained in my pants lightly touching my dick every once in a while "There's a lot of things you don't know about me." She said, "Good thing I'm getting to know ." I said staring at her arm that was still in my pants.

~Present time~

"Jenna we gotta talk about what you did in the car." I said clearing my throat, "I'm trying to make brunch for the both of us ... Unless you aren't hungry then that means more food for me." She smiled dodging the topic, I rolled my eyes. "No. Stop, what has gotten into you. How were you that bold enough to stick your hand down my pants." I asked. She laughed "I saw it on Instagram and since your all about sex I thought you wouldn't mind. You took it better than I thought you would." She said smiling "Instagram? Made you... do that?" I said with a smirk. "Give me till next week, it'll get much worse." She responded. I was tasting the ground "Wait you're serious?" I asked. She bit her bottom lip and wink then walked out the room making sure to sway her hips a little bit.

Well, jinx, you've got my attention.

***

Next Day

***

"Hey, baby." I said to Jenna who was half sleep on the couch trying to watch basketball "Ugh, This team sucks. How did they even make it to the finals- how the hell did you get here? You're not a ninja are you?" she said sitting up straight, I chucked. "No babe I just got here. Are you still cursing out the basketball tv?" I asked "Yes, they suck, Lakers are way better." she said and went on and on about basketball before I took the remote and turned off the TV "HEYY!" she whined, "Were you serious about yesterday?" I asked "Yes." she said with a shrug, "Are you sure you want to do that?" I asked "You ask so many questions I said yes. Besides ... I'm ready to become a woman." she said. I smiled "Well. I'll take it slow, okay?" I said looking at her but she was fast asleep. 

***
Later
***

"Why can't we go to Starbucks?" She groaned "Starbucks equal caffeine." I answered, "Not everything at Starbucks has caffeine in it." She snapped, I raised my brow "Name one." I said with a smirk "Peach green lemonade tea." She replied with her own smirk. "Why add the tea in it?" I asked confused "That's what the drink is called." she said. I parked the car in the parking lot and stared at the Starbucks sign "Just because I love you." I said with a small smile "Loser." she smirked getting out of the car and teleported into the building. My phone chimed.

Fire sis;

Hey, brother in law.

Me;

I'm not buying you any drinks.

Flarah teleported into the car with a frown "Why not?" she asked, "Cause I said so." I smirked. She smirked back disappeared and came back within seconds with a smirk and a large drink in her hand. "Bruh," I mumbled all she did was sip the drink. Jenna teleported into the car and placed her drinks in the cup holders. "Hey, sis." She said, "Hey big baby." Flarah replied.

Great. Two immortals in one car that happen to be related. Note the heavy sarcasm.

It's not that I didn't like the fact that I was kinda related to immortals. I do ... It's pretty cool. But these two couldn't be at the same place at the same time. They call it beautiful chaos, It was anything but that. They messed up the house the other week with a snowball fight ... INSIDE the house. The ice melted and ruined the hardwood floor. The other time the burned holes through the wall ... They are a handful and I feel like I'm their babysitters. They acted like children together. I parked the car in the garage and sighed as the teleported into the room. "Fuck," I grumbled getting out of the car.

****

"I'm tired."Jenna moaned half asleep. I took a look at the paint-splattered across the room. It actually suits the place. I picked up Jenna and carried her to bed "Am I heavy?" she mumbled. "Nope. You're lighter than a kid." I said with a small smile "Is that a bad thing?" she asked "No not at all. Good night big head." I said placing her on the bed "Good night idiot." she mumbled going to sleep. I pulled off my shirt, pulled her closer to me inhaled her strawberry scent, and fell asleep.