Hi Kiddo P. I

"Savannah... I-Is she okay?" I managed to say.
I had no idea what happened. But someone told me I got into a car accident... with my kid.

I couldn't believe it at first, but the longer I thought about it, the more it made sense.

Savannah was my daughter, she was my number one priority. "She is, don't worry miss Y/L/N. We tried to contact her father, to ask him to care for her, but there was no number or name in the system." The nurse said.

Sam.

I hadn't talked to him in years. It was an accident and weeks later we broke up.

Of course he didn't know he had a freaking daughter, so it wouldn't be fair for him to suddenly contact him and ask him if he can take care of her right now...

"Miss?" I looked up again and saw the nurse impatiently waiting for my answer.

"O-Oh, right, her father. I-I have full custody over Savannah."

"I'm really sorry to bother you with this, but we need at least his name to contact him. You need to stay in the hospital for a couple of days, your ribs are damaged heavily.

And you wouldn't be able to take care of her for a couple of days, I'm very sorry but you need to recover first, miss Y/L/N." I sighed and closed my eyes.

Should I do this? I mean she's his daughter too.

(Sam's POV)

"Sam Wilkinson?" The lady asked through the phone.

"Yes, that's me."

"This might be a little overwhelming, but we need you to go the California Hospital Medical Center. Your daughter, Savannah Y/L/N is waiting for you." My daughter?

"Sorry, you must have the wrong Sam Wilkinson." I said with a shaky voice.

"Miss Y/N Y/L/N told us it's Sam Wilkinson who is the original father."

What the hell is going on? Would I be a dick if I hung up? What if it's your God damn daughter?

What if something happened to Y/N?

And with that in my mind, I drove as fast as possible to the hospital.

I still cared about Y/N, after all these years, she was still somewhere in the back of my head.

We broke it off together, in a 'good' way. But still, what if she had been hiding her from me? What if she is actually my daughter?

***

"Hi, kiddo." I anxiously said to the little standing standing across me.

God, I see myself in her face. "Don't be scared. I'm uh, mommy's uh..." I stuttered. "Friend." I carefully finished.

"Do you like iHop?" I smiled at her. She was adorable. Her face was so tiny and fragile. She softly nodded. "Then we're going to eat there, okay?" I felt so fucking awkward.

I thanked the woman and drove to iHop. God this is terrible. How in the hell am I going to take care of a damn five year old?

We arrived at the diner and sat down. She sat across me and stared at me for a while. I started to feel uncomfortable. "Is there something on my face?" I asked while crazily touching every spot on my face what made her giggle. God, that laugh.

"No, you just look a lot like... me." She said. My heart started racing when she said that.

"Oh, why?" I asked while playing with my fingers.

"I don't know... your eyes... and your nose..." She softly mumbled.

I took a deep breath and smiled. "That's why you're so pretty." I winked. She blushed and giggled once again. "You have your moms laugh..." I softly said, hoping she wouldn't hear it.

"Wait..." She said after a while. "A-Are you my daddy mommy has been talking about?"