Ch.7 One little secret

Start from the beginning

"Because I've never seen you with a guy." He shrugged.

"Just because you never saw me with Axel, does-"

"Axel who?" He clenched his jaw and sat up.

"Silver, why?" I asked and saw his expression change. "What's wrong?"

"I've gotta go." He said as he stood up, changing his clothes.

"Why? What's wrong?" I replied, slightly concerned.

"I just need to deal with something, I'll be back soon." He told me, then gave me a light peck on the cheek before heading for the door.

Frankie's P.O.V

I couldn't believe she had lost her virginity to that scumbag. I reached for my phone and dialled Charlie's number after unlocking it. The ringing began straight away, then stopped as he answered.

"Hey, what's up?" He chirped.

"No time for small talk. Get everyone, head to Axel's bar ASAP." I ordered.

"Whoa, Frankie. Calm down, what's on?" He replied.

"It's Sophie." I paused. "She lost her virginity to that piece of shit." I told him, my voice rising in the process, then got into my car.

"And how the fuck did you find that out?" He asked with a partial chuckle.

"She told me and i'm gonna make sure he stays away from her, or he's dead." I answered, ignoring him finding this humorous.

"Okay, fine. Just chill out man. Peter has already called them, most can't make it but there's enough." He informed me.

"Alright, I'm coming to yours now. Make sure they meet us there and have their shit ready." I said, then hung up.

-----------------

When I arrived at Charlie's, everyone was there waiting. They were armed with various weapons, and it was now time to scare the living shit out of the son of a bitch.

When we were ready we then jumped in our cars, and headed downtown to his bar. The drive was quick as it was only a short distance from Charlie's house.  Once we had arrived outside, everybody departed from their vehicles and was ready to go in.

As we was about to barge in, I heard him say he was ready for us.

Who told him?

I pushed my thoughts about the snitch to the side and told myself I'd deal with it later, then walked through the entrance. We were greeted by Axel and a couple others, who held smirks on their faces.