Chapter 54

Armani
2 months later

I was sitting in traffic, while looking at my rearview mirror. Some car had been following me for some time now. I got my pistol from under the seat and stopped at the red light. The car pulled up next to me and the window rolled down.

They were 2 white men with blue bandanas around their heads. I'm thinking they crips that.got problems with me.

"Gimme yo chain," one of them said.

I honestly don't even want no problems, I'm about to marry my dream girl and these fuck boys wanna play with me. "I got shit to do, so can we do this another time," I said,

"Hell no," one of them said. When I looked back over one was pointing a gun at me. I'm not about to let nobody point a gun at me and get away with it. I chuckled before aiming my glock at his head and firing a single shot.

I knew I fucked up when I saw the badge on the guy. I should've known. I don't even know no white crips to begin with. I sped off, trying to lose the one that was driving. After about 30 minutes, I did. I sighed and headed to the place our wedding was being held at.

As I pulled up outside the place I began thinking about Desiree and Sierre.

"I really need to make better choices," I mumbled before getting out the car and going inside. I was standing outside the restroom trying to figure out how imma tell Desiree this.

After thinking about it for a while, I picked my phone up and decided to text her.

"I'm such a dumb ass," I mumbled to myself.

*

Desiree

Today was the day I'd be giving my life to Mani. I wasn't nervous, seeing as how this would be my third time doing it. I'm used to attention anyways.

There were more people here then there was last time, most of them were gang bangers or celebrities. I haven't seen Mani in 3 days, she went somewhere for a business trip but she should already be back.

I looked down at my phone and saw I had a text from Mani telling me to meet her by the restrooms.

"I'll be right back," I said before getting up.

When I got there Mani was pacing back and forth with her phone in her hand. Small sweat beads were on her forehead.

"What's wrong?"

"I fucked up," she said.

"You fucked up how? What happened?"

"I killed a cop, in front of a cop. Now it's only a matter of time before they come get me,"

"Why would you do that?"

"It was either me or him," she responded.

I sighed and pressed my back against the wall. I didn't even want to get married anymore. I just wanted to go home and cry. Mani's about to leave for god knows how long. She's gonna get a lot of time for this.

"Let's just do this before I go, okay?" Mani said,

I nodded, "Okay,"

*
Mani was standing there with a distant look on her face, she kept looking at the door and it only made me even more nervous than what I was already.

A single tear slid down my cheek and Mani quickly leaned forward and wiped it away. Mani smiled, "Aye, you too cute to be crying girl. Just live in the moment,"

"You're about to leave,"

"I fucked up, now I gotta take responsibility and get this shit over with," she said.

"But I don't want you to go," I cried. More tears were starting to fall and Mani couldn't stop them all.

"I have to, just handle everything while I'm gone. Make sure Sierre is coo, ya know? Take care of yourself too. Aight?"

I nodded and watched as a smile formed on her face. As much as I didn't want to, I smiled back. She pulled me into her by my waist and held me there until the doors slammed open and the feds stormed in while pointing their guns at Mani.

One of them roughly grabbed Mani by her arm. "I love you," Mani said to me.

"I love you too. I love you so much,"

Ending this here.. Book 2 coming so soon.