Chapter 6

Desiree

"Mani," I say, shaking her shoulder so she would wake up. Her eyes slowly opened and when she saw me she smiled.

"Good morning beautiful," she said, making me blush.

She reached on the nightstand to grab her phone.

"Damn, it's late," she said putting her phone down. "Why didn't you wake me up," she said, stretching.

"I just woke up too," I said.

"I gotta work, so whatchu gon do?" she asked,

"You gon leave me here," I said,

"Nah, you can come with me," she said.

"You can use the other bathroom down the hall to shower," she said, walking away.

I went to get the bag of clothes I bought from Victoria's Secret and took them to the bathroom she told me to use.

I was in the shower for a grip because the water felt so good. But when I got out, I noticed there wasn't any towels.

"Mani," I called,

She opened the door, exposing my naked body. "I'm so sorry," she said. She wasn't making any attempt to cover her eyes though.

"Stop looking at me," I said, trying to cover my parts.

"Right," she said, more to herself than me. She covered her eyes, "Bring me a towel and a toothbrush" I said.

She soon came back with what I asked for. I got dressed and did my hair then went into the kitchen where Mani was eating cereal.

"You not cooking for me?" I said.

"Nah, we don't got time," she said. "But look, I'm sorry for walking in on you an shit," she apologized.

I blushed, because she saw me naked. It's a little embarrassing.

"I should've knocked first," she said.

"It's fine.. Don't worry about it," I said.

I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and fixed myself some cereal.

"Who do you work with?" I asked,

"Your brothers and my best friend," she said.

"You know Khylan?" I asked, "Yeah, we been tight for a while. I just met Ray but he's coo too." she said.

She was drinking her milk, waiting for me to finish my cereal.

"What's your favorite food?" she asked me,

"I eat everything so I don't really have a favorite," I said. "What's your favorite?" I asked.

"Taco soup," she said. "You ever had it before?" she asked,

"Nah, it sounds nasty," I said.

She chuckled, "It's a famous Mexican dish my granny used to make. It ain't nasty. I fuck wit it heavy. Lemme make it for you one day,"

"Baby you can cook for me everyday," I said, looking up from my bowl of cereal.

"I'd definitely do that for you," she said.

"Good, cause I'm always hungry," I said, focusing on my cereal.

"On blood," she laughed, "But hurry up, we got somewhere to be," she said.

*

I watched Armani talk to some stud. She was cute, but had nothing on Mani. They were having a heated discussion. I could see the anger in Mani's eyes from where I was standing.

Mani dapped the stud up and walked towards me.

"What's wrong?" I asked,

"Somebody stealing from me," she said, speeding off.

It didn't take us long before we pulled up outside the trap.

We got out the car and went inside. Like always, a group of niggas were sitting on the couch playing the game.

I took my pistol out my purse and shot the one closest to me in the head.

"What the fuck did I say about that shit?" I yelled.

Just because I felt like it, I shot 2 more of them. "Now get the fuck back to work before I kill the rest of you," I threatened.

Like always, they scattered off. "Clean this shit up," I said to the guards. I stepped over the bodies and followed Mani to the back where Ray and Khylan were.

Khylan's coo and all but I don't fuck wit him for real. His dad is a fuck nigga and it's only a matter of time before Khylan starts doing that fuck shit. Busta told me and Ray a long time ago not to participate in that fuck shit. Fuck shit is only for fuck boys, feel me?

"Wassup sus" Khylan smiled, I wasn't gon smile back but he's fucking cute so I had to. His deep ass dimples and pretty ass eyes.

"So how much money is missing?" Mani asked, sounding heated.

"A quarter mil," Khylan said.

"Fuck," Mani said, palming her face.

"But don't trip--" some random nigga said.

"Why the fuck wouldn't I trip, huh?" she approached him with her gun by her side.

"You could get the money back," the man said, his voice all shaky.

Mani pointed the gun at his head, "empty your pockets bruh," she said. Dude did just that, tossing hundreds on the floor.

"You see this shit?" Mani said looking at Ray, "Yeah, dudes a pussy," Ray laughed.

"It's because of pussy niggas like you.. That's why this money is missing," Mani said.

She pistol whipped him and he fell to the ground, "So where's the money at?" she said.

"I don't fucking know," he said, clutching his face.

"You gon figure that shit out, imma give you 2 days to get my money" Mani said.

"Now get the fuck out my face pussy ass nigga," she said, tucking her pistol in the front of her jeans.

Seeing that was such a turn on. The way she handled herself. Most of all her voice.

"You ain't have to do dude like that," Ray laughed,

"I feel like he know something. If he don't got my money in 2 days it's a wrap, I'm catching bodies left and right. I give no fucks, I never have,"

We got too much in common.