Chapter 26

Desiree

I haven't got out of bed all day, except for when I had to use the bathroom. Mani went god knows where, and I'm starting to miss her. I didn't mean what I said earlier, I was just a little angry, but I'm over it now.

I miss Sierre so much. I wish he were here. When I'm around him he takes my mind off so much, right now that's what I need. I keep thinking about Mani's dad, I can't help it. Why would he rape me? Who finds joy in raping somebody? That shit is mad disgusting, just the thought of it makes me want to throw up.

I'm glad Mani went to get those pills, I wouldn't want to have a baby by Mani's dad. That's weird. My mind was in a different world and I said a lot of shit I didn't mean. Being alone made me realize a lot. Looking back on last night, I risked a lot for Mani. Even though she didn't want to do it, she still told me she was with me all the way.

I didn't get to do what I wanted to do to Tyra, but Mani took care of it. Just like she killed her father for me, along with 3 cops. Mani killed 5 people for me. When we got home, she tried to take care of me, but I wouldn't let her. Even when I pushed her away, she came back.

Then I blamed her for everything, to my surprise she took responsibility for it. After last night, I respect Mani even more. She could've continued to lie to me, but when she looked in my eyes, she looked as if she was tired of hurting me so she told me everything that went down. She owned up to her mistakes. That's all I wanted her to do, was to be honest with me.

I'd hate to have to find out from somebody else. My phone vibrated, breaking me out of my thoughts. I looked over at it before picking it up.

Brennan- I'm starting to miss you

Me- Stop

Brennan- I'm being serious. When can I see you again?

Me- You can't

With that being said, I tossed my phone on the opposite side of me before snuggling into my pillow. I really miss Mani. All I wanna do is lay on her chest and tell her I love her so I can listen to her heart beat speed up. I just want to hear her talk to me until I fall asleep.

When I heard the door open I got happy. My mommy walked in and that made me even happier. She sat next to me with tears in her eyes before pulling me into a hug.

"Are you okay?" Mommy asked, she tucked loose strands of hair behind my ear and looked in my eyes. "I'm okay,"

She smiled before kissing my forehead, "I love you so much," she said. "I love you too Mommy,"

"Where's Busta?" I asked,

"Outside with Mani, she should be in here soon," she said. Mommy looked around the room before standing up and flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Have you ate?"

I shook my head, "I'll tell them to go get you something," she was heading out the door until I said, "Don't leave me. I'll text Mani,"

She sat next to me. I grabbed my phone before telling Mani to get me some food.

"Where's Sierre?" Mom asked, "With Ray," I said,

She nodded, "So what's going on with you?" I asked her,

"Nothing really," she said,

"Nothing?"

"Yeah, nothing. I don't do shit but stay up under Busta all day and night,"

"Nasties," I laughed while shaking my head,

She stuck her tongue out and laughed. Busta then walked in, scratching her forehead.

I got up from the bed and jumped in her arms. She laughed before putting me down, "So you're okay?" she said,

I nodded, "I am now,"

"Are you for sure?" Busta asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yes, I'm for sure,"

Busta smiled and leaned against the wall. "What's on your neck?" Busta asked, getting closer to me.

"Nothing," I said. There shouldn't be anything there, unless Mani put hickies on me while I was sleeping. I doubt she did that cause since I told her she could only kiss me on the lips, that's all she's done.

"There better not be," Busta took her place back against the wall. "You're so extra," Mom said to Busta.

"You think so?" Busta smirked before folding her arms over her chest. "I know so," Mom argued.

"You know me so well," Busta blew mom a kiss before approaching me and kissing my cheek. "Are you sure you good?" she asked,

"I'm sure," I assured her, Busta smiled before kissing my cheek again. "I love you," she said,

"I love you too," I said,

"Mommy loves you more,"

I laughed, "I know,"

Busta then pulled mom off the bed before blowing me a kiss and draping her arm around mom's neck.

15 minutes later, Mani was walking through the door. She took her hoodie off and gave me a bag of food from Wingstop.

"Mani," I said, I waited for her to look at me, but that didn't happen. I leaned forward and placed my hands on both sides of her face, I pecked her lips multiple times but she didn't kiss me back.

"Kiss me back," I whined,

"Apologize first," she said,

Even though I hate apologizing, I don't mind putting my pride aside for Mani.

"I'm sorry baby,"

"Sorry for what?"

"For being a bitch," I said, "I was just mad because I allowed that to happen,"

"You didn't let that happen, you fought until you couldn't anymore. I'm sorry I wasn't there in time,"

"I don't want to talk about this, like ever again," I said,

She nodded before whispering, "Anything for you,"

I opened the bag of food and started eating while Mani laid down. I straddled her lap and put my food on her stomach. She seemed unbothered by it.

"You're so fucking cute," she mumbled while looking in my eyes. She sat up on her elbows and bit her lip before looking down at my food. "Can I have some?"

"You can have my fries," I gave them to her. "I want some chicken too," she didn't even give me time to say no. She took 3 pieces before sitting up and eating.

She grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. "Let's watch the news,"

I got my trash and put it in the bag then sat next to Mani. She seemed so into it, it made me smile. I kissed her cheek twice before looking at the tv. They were talking about everything that went down at Tyra's house last night.

"4 dead bodies were found," the reporter said,

Mani turned the tv off before standing up and pacing back and forth with her hand on her hip. "What? What's wrong?" I asked her,

"Somebody survived this," she said,

"Who do you think it was?" I asked,

"I know for sure it wasn't Tyra, or the other 3 cops.. It had to be him,"