Chapter 25

Armani

After what my father did, I had to make sure Desiree wouldn't get pregnant. I'll be damned if she has a baby by my dad. So while she was sleeping I went to the nearest CVS to get her some plan b pills. She better take these shits too.

I already know she gon give me a speech about killing babies an shit, I'm really not trynna hear it this time. After getting the pills I was on my way home.

I got there and she was already up, staring at nothing in particular. I'm lowkey scared to talk to her though, she's been yelling for no reason. I asked her if she was hungry and she told me to get the fuck out her face. So, I went to get the pills.

"What is that?" she asked, looking at the box I had in my hand.

"Pills I need you to take," I said,

"Lemme see em," she said,

I gave them to her and watched her read the back of it. "You think I'm pregnant?" she said,

"You might be. So can you take the pill?"

"You just on a roll with killing people ain't you? First your no good father, now you wanna kill a child? I should've known this was gonna happen. You didn't even want Sierre,"

I rolled my eyes, "Can you just take the fucking pill Desiree?"

She threw the box at me before telling me no. "The fuck you mean no? You wanna have a baby by my dad?" I yelled,

Out of nowhere she started crying, I took a deep breath and picked the box up off the floor. I put it down on the dresser before sitting next to her, but she pushed me away from her.

"Why do you keep yelling at me? What did I do?" she cried,

Oh my fucking god, she's lost her fucking mind man.

"Can you just take the pill before it's too late?" I said,

She wiped her eyes and got the box from off the dresser, "Get me something to drink,"

I got her a Gatorade and watched as she took the pill. "There, are you happy now?" she threw the box at me before laying down.

"I just want you to know that I hate you Mani," she said,

"I didn't do anything to you," I said,

"You're getting on my fucking nerves. You do realize all this shit happened because of you right?" she said,

"You're the one that wanted to go over there in the first place," I said,

"So you're blaming me for it?" she sat up to look at me,

"I'm not blaming you for anything," I mumbled,

"It sounds like it,"

"You're getting on my fucking nerves," I spoke under my breath.

"What did you just say?"

"I said, I'll take full responsibility for this,"

"Whatever Mani, just get the fuck out my face. I'm tired of looking at you,"

"Coo," I grabbed my car keys and slipped my hoodie on.

"You better not be going to no bitch house or you gon be the one to die next," she said,

"Shut the fuck up," I whisper yelled to myself.

"I won't," I said to her.

*

"What are you doing here?" Busta asked me,

"I gotta talk to you about something important,"

She opened the door wide enough for me to get in here. We went into the living room and took our regular spots on the couch.

"Is Niya here?" I asked,

"Yeah," she said, "Baby!" Busta called,

"The fuck do you want now?" she yelled back,

"Don't pay her no mind, she's mad right now," Busta chuckled,

"Come here real quick,"

"Hell no," she responded,

"You better get the fuck down here Niya, I'm not playing," Busta yelled,

We heard her footsteps coming down the stairs. When she saw me she smiled and pulled me into a hug. She kissed my forehead before going to sit next to Busta.

"Wassup?" Busta said,

"Uh.. Desiree got raped last night," I said,

Both of their facial expressions changed. "I knew something was wrong," Niya said,

"Is she okay?" Niya asked,

"Not really,"

"Who did it?" Busta asked, she was now loading a pistol.

"My dad,"

"Your dad?" she stood up and yanked me up by the strings on my hoodie. She slammed me against the wall before pressing the gun to my neck. "You let him do it?"

"I didn't even know he was out of jail," I said,

"Stop Busta," Niya yelled, trying to pull Busta off me.

"Niya, get the fuck back. I'm not playing," she said to her.

"Did you know he was gon do that?" she said through gritted teeth,

"I just told you, I didn't even know he was out of jail,"

She released me before tucking her gun back in her jeans, "What happened?"

I told them everything I told Desiree, without the details of course. Neither of them were happy at all. Niya's leg was bouncing up and down, Desiree does that when she's mad. Busta had her head in her hands while her elbows rested on her thigh.

After 7 minutes of silence Niya finally spoke, "She took the pill right?"

I nodded, "Yeah,"

"Has she cried yet?" Niya asked,

"She cried herself to sleep last night. Every time I try to comfort her, she yells at me and tells me to leave," I said,

"Come on B, we gotta go see her,"

Hopefully this makes Desiree feel better cause I hate dealing with her attitude.