Chapter 16

Desiree

Now that I think about it, I really been doing some fucked up shit to Mani. Just the other day I filled her gas tank up with water so her car doesn't work but she doesn't know it because she hasn't left home. Mainly because I haven't let her. I'll have to buy her a new car.

She was laying in my arms while I was playing with her long curly hair. I missed her and I hate the thought of us being separated cause I know the minute these hoes hear she don't got a girl no more, they gon hop up on her.

I don't like it when Mani looks at another girl, let alone talks to another girl. I get really insecure, not because of my past experience because I've never been in a relationship before. But because of everything Busta put my mom through. I don't want us to go through that.

"Papi I'm sorry for everything I've been doing lately," I apologized.

"Don't trip," she said.

"Let me make it up to you," I said, biting my lip.

She didn't say anything, she simply sat up and looked at me. "What you got in mind?" she asked,

Her phone started ringing and I watched as she grabbed it. She was now sitting on the edge of the bed talking in codes with somebody.

She laughed, "Nah, I might slide through,"

She stood up, ready to walk out the room but I pushed her back on the bed. She looked confused but when I dropped to my knees lust took over her eyes.

I pulled her basketball shorts down, followed by her Versace boxers.

"Hold on real quick B," she hung up and tossed her phone to the side. My tongue was doing all kinds of the things, mainly the shit I saw on porn. I had to make sure my head would be on point so she won't go looking for it elsewhere.

She had a handful of my hair in her hand, I loved doing this. "Fuck" she groaned.

I watched as she came down from her high, but even then I didn't stop. The way she tastes is what has me wanting more.

*

"Baby" I tapped Mani's shoulder repeatedly, she been sleep for hours.

She opened her eyes, "Wassup"

"I'm about to leave," I said.

"Coo" she responded, closing her eyes again. "Come with me" I said.

She groaned, "I don't feel like getting up right now,"

"Please? For me?" I begged, making my famous irresistible face.

"Fine," she said,

I cheered and searched the closet for something to wear. I basically live here now.

I wanted to keep the day simple, with some leggings a crop top and my favorite black tims.

Meanwhile Mani felt the need to get dressed up in a Gucci polo, khaki Balmain jeans, Gucci shoes, and a Gucci watch.

I changed into a Balmain dress that complimented my curves. I flat ironed my hair and put on lipstick then grabbed my Michael Kors purse.

......

"Why we here?" Mani asked me, I pulled up in the parking lot of a car dealership.

"I fucked up your car, so imma buy you a new one," I said,

"You gon buy a new one? For real?" she smiled opened the car door, getting out and opening mine.

"How much you gon spend?" she asked,