Chapter 12

Desiree
2 weeks later

When I woke up Mani was laying on my chest with her arm wrapping around my waist and her hand gripping my ass.

I smiled at her before kissing her forehead, "Mani" I said,

"Yes?" she said, opening her eyes and looking at me.

"I wanna do something today," I said,

"Something like what?" she asked,

"Like, you go talk to my parents while I go meet up with my mom's agent,"

"Right now?" she asked,

I looked at my phone, "Yeah" I said,

She rolled her eyes and sighed dramatically, "I don't feel like getting up. I'd rather stay here and cuddle all day," she said, closing her eyes again.

"Baby I'm serious, it's almost 3 in the afternoon," I said,

"I'll get up around 5," she said,

"Fine," I removed her arm from around me and went to take care of my hygiene.

After I got out the shower I brushed my teeth and flat ironed my hair before applying MAC lipstick. I put on a black Maxi dress with Michael Kors sandals and accessories.

I grabbed the keys to my car along with my Michael Kors purse before putting my Prada shades on.

"I'm about to leave, so come kiss me goodbye," I called to Mani.

She came back fully dressed in some light blue ripped jeans with a white polo and air force ones. She had on a gold chain and bezel.

She pulled me into a hug that lasted minutes. She took a step back and admired me, with that sexy ass smile that could make me wetter than a tsunami.

"You look beautiful," she said,

"Thank you," I smiled, "You look good too," I complement her.

She smiled before pulling me into another hug, she kissed me.

She grabbed her car keys that were sitting on the table then she grabbed my hand and led me out the house.

When we approached my jeep she opened the door for me.

"I love you," she said,

"I love you too," I smiled,

"Be safe ight?" she said, turning and walking away.

"Mani," I called,

She walked back over to me, "Yeah?"

"You didn't kiss me," I whined.

She chuckled before kissing me, sliding her tongue between my lips. We were at it for a lil minute until she pulled back, "You gotta go, I don't want you to be late," she said,

I didn't say anything, I simply kissed her again. I ended the intensified kiss with a peck on the lips. She pecked my lips multiple times before leaning off my car. "Now go, for real this time," she laughed,

But I didn't want to leave without getting another kiss from her. Mani's kisses are addictive. As if she read my mind she kissed me again then walked away before I could say anything else.

*

Throughout the whole meeting he was saying some real shit. I knew I had to be fully dedicated to this. He told me I could start sometime this week only I'd have to go to California for a month. I wanted to do it, shit I needed to.