Chapter 5

Desiree

I was in the mall waiting in line for the new Jordan's that were dropping. Not for me, but for Armani. Today is her birthday and I felt it was only right to buy up the mall for her.

I bought her a shit load of jewelry and clothes to match the shoes. My birthday was 2 days away and I haven't even been shopping yet I was here doing it for Armani.

My phone vibrated letting me know I had a call. I picked it up, "Wassup?"

"Me and you got plans, remember?" Armani said.

"How could I forget," I said. "Where we going?" I asked,

"Don't ask questions, just get dressed and come to my place,"

I was wearing some true religion jeans and a ralph lauren polo tshirt with the hat to match along with some Jordan's.

I stopped at Victoria's Secret to buy a couple things then I was on my way.

*
Hours later

I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. All these bags in my hand was making my arms hurt. She opened the door and stepped to the side.

I put the bags down and jumped in her arms, "Happy birthday," I smiled, the way she smiled.. I had to stop and stare for a couple seconds.

She put me down and closed the door, "Thank you," she said, smiling.

"I got you something too, but you gotta wait to open everything," I said.

She was just standing there looking at me with a wide smile across her face. "You look nice today," I complemented her. She was wearing a pair of tan Levi jeans with a black Versace belt and the Versace sweatshirt to match. On her feet were the Jordan Retro 12 "The Masters"

"I was just about to say the same to you," she said, taking a seat on the couch. I did the same, making sure I was sitting close to her.

"Why is your house always so cold?" I asked.

"I like it this way," she said.

"What do you have planned for today?" I asked her.

"Shit, nothing for real.. I jus wanna chill with you," she said.

I smiled, "Let's watch a movie or something," I suggested.

"Why don't we make one," she smirked.

Her perverted jokes make me laugh.

"I don't get how you say you've never been with a girl, but that's all you talk about," I laughed.

"I just be fucking wit you. But I been thinking..." she said.

"About what?" I asked,

"Me and you,"

"What about it?"

"You told me I was too young. But I'm 18 now, so I do I have a chance?" she asked.

"Yeah, you got a chance," I admitted.

"Aight, so if I make you my girlfriend.. You can lose your virginity to me.. I'd basically be losing mines to you.. We'd be each others first," she explained.

It was a good idea. I wanted to lose mines to somebody who never did it as well.

"What would happen next?" I asked,

"What you mean?" she asked,

"Would you leave me afterwards?"

"No," she said, "Any nigga that left you before is dumb as fuck,"