Chapter 11

Desiree

I watched Mani down the glass of Hennessey. Since that day she hasn't done anything but drink and stare at the wall.

All she had on was a sports bra and polo boxers, that's all she ever wore when we were at home.

She sighed and laid back before she looked at me and pulled me on top of her. I could feel her strap poking at me. She pulled my boyshorts to the side and plunged into me.

"Fuck" I moaned, Mani placed her hands on my waist stood up. She was fucking me on the wall for the longest, but I guess she got tired and moved me to the dresser, then the floor, then we ended up back on the bed, then we did it in the bathroom, living room, in the kitchen on the counter.. We did it everywhere. And each time she was more aggressive. I love the aggressive Mani, it's such a turn on. She be doing some real freaky shit and I'm all for it cause I love doing freaky shit.

Mani rolled over and looked at me before kissing my cheek, "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I responded, turning so we were face to face.

"Are you sure you want to get married?" she asked me,

"I should be asking you that seeing as how you're the one that's only 21," I said,

"When I first talked to you, you said I was too young. Then I got you and I showed you I'm not like these other niggas. Yeah.. I'm young, I know. I met you when I was 17, it's almost been 5 years. We're each others first everything and we're in love. I know what I want and that's you forever," she said, looking in my eyes and kissing my lips.

I felt the tears building up in my eyes, she wiped them away. "Why you crying?" she asked,

"Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you," I mumbled, "I know it was years ago but it's still effecting me and I know it still effects you. I'm scared you'll leave me, or cheat on me just because I did it to you," I said,

"Let it go baby, I'm over it. I promise I am. Cheating on you is out the question anyways," she said.

"You told me you wanted a relationship like Busta and Niya's. That's what's about to happen. Minus all the cheating they did," she chuckled.

"Have you talked to them about this first?" I asked her,

"Nah, I wasn't for sure you was gon say yes. I planned on talking to them today tho," she said,

"Baby, it's 9 at night. They probably fucking," I laughed.

"Something we should be doing," she said,

"Noo Mani, we've done it like 7 times already," I said,

"Is that the record?" she smirked,

"Yeah," I said,

"Then let's break that shit and set a new one," she said, kissing on my neck.

"If we keep fucking like this you gon make my pussy loose," I said, hoping that would change her mind.

"You gotta fuck a lot of people for that to happen, right?" she said,

"I don't know, but I don't want to find out," I said,

She put her hand between my thighs before looking at me with a smirk, "You keep saying you not in a mood for it, but you wet as fuck," she said.

"Mani you gon fuck around and break one of my bones," I said,

She threw the covers off us and made me get on all fours before slamming into me again.

"Fuck, Mani," I moaned,

She let go of my hair and leaned forward to whispering things in Spanish.

"Daddy slow down," I moaned,

To my surprise, she did. She started giving me slow strokes, she was deep in me. I couldn't even breath, I could feel it in my stomach.

I couldn't pussy out though, I had to stay strong because Mani hates when I run from it. So I started taking it like a champ, I was throwing it back and everything.

Next thing I know we fucking on the floor again. But I was tired of doing the floor, I wanted her to fuck me on the bed. She was standing there, scratching her back when I pushed her back onto the bed.

"Fuck" Mani said,

I straddled her waist and was about to put it in until she said,

"Baby, I think I broke something,"

That's when I saw it, a bone in her arm had came out of place. I panicked cause that shit looked nasty.

"This shit hurts," Mani hissed, "Should I take you to the hospital?" I asked,

"Duh" Mani said,

*

Armani

I was trying to stay calm but every time I looked at it, I wanted to cry. Desiree was panicking, trying to tell me what to do as if she was the doctor.

We finally got there. They had to pop that shit back in place, it hurt like hell but I'm good. Might be high off the pills they gave me, but I'm coo.

I looked up when I heard Niya's voice. Desiree's dramatic ass just had to call her.

"What happened?" she asked, observing me arm.

"I was, fuc--" I chuckled and shook my head before deciding to go with another line. "Desiree pushed me and I fell," which was the truth.

"Aww poor baby, how you feeling?" she asked,

"I can't even lie, I'm high as hell right now," I laughed, she did too.

When I looked up this time Desiree was standing there biting her finger nails.

"I'm sorry," she said,

"So you did push her?" Niya scolded Desiree.

"Yeah, but we were having s--" Desiree rolled her eyes, "Nothing, never mind," she said.

They were talking back and forth. All I could think about is how bad I wanna have a menage with them. I could only imagine how Niya looks naked. I looked at her, this time I really did. She's fine as fuck, with amazing tits and a fat ass. Yeah, I'd definitely smash.

Don't mind me, I'm high. But now I wanna have a menage,

"Mani," Desiree sat on the edge of the bed,

"Yeah" I say, still eyeing Niya.

"You ready to go home?" she asked,

"Sure" I responded.

She said something else and I ended up saying 'Yeah' again.

*

When we got home my high went away. All the images I had in my mind of Niya went away. But I looked at Desiree and they look alike so the images came back.

"Baby come here real quick," I said,

"What? What's wrong?" she asked, bending down so we were eye to eye.

"My stomach hurts," I pouted while lifting my shirt up.

"Where?" she asked, "And what does it feel like?"

I pointed to my lower stomach and before she could say anything else, I pulled my sweatpants down with the arm that wasn't injured.

She smirked before dropping to her knees and giving me head.

Man, my life is wonderful.