Chapter 18

Desiree

Me and Mani were posted in our usual spot. I noticed this bad bitch walking, it was hard for me not to. Shordy's ass was really fat. Mani was eyeing her too.

"Damn" Mani mumbled. "You see her?" she said.

"Yeah" I said, still looking at the girl.

"Talk to her," Mani said.

"Talk to her?" I questioned, "Yeah nigga, go talk to her," she said.

"You go talk to her," I said.

"Why? You scared?" she said,

"Nah," I said,

She rubbed her hands together and looked at the girl.

"That's my nigga Ro girl," she said,

"Who's Ro?" I asked,

"My best friend," she said. "Tammy" Mani called,

The girl looked our way and smiled, "Come here" Mani shouted.

She looks even better up close.

"What you doing out here? This blood territory fam," Mani said,

Tammy smiled, "I'm just coolin, minding my fucking business, you know how I do it,"

Her accent, oh man. I thought Mani's was a turn on, but this.. I can't even explain it.

"Who's this?" Tammy asked Mani, she was looking at me.

"This my girl," Mani said, draping her arm around my neck.

"Your pretty," Tammy said,

"Thank you, so are you," I complemented her.

"Oh my god Mani, where'd you find her?" she said to Mani, "Your accent is dope," she said to me.

"I could say the same to you," I said. "Where you from?" I asked,

"New Orleans," she said,

"You gotta be one of the prettiest bitches I've seen," I said,

She bit her lip and eyed my body, "I should be saying the same to you,"

Mani was standing there, watching the whole scene unfold.

"How old are you?" she asked,

"21"

"You like your niggas younger than you?" she laughed,

Mani mugged her, "Ro 17 an you 20, so what's your point?" Mani said,

"Shut up" Tammy said,

"Exactly" Mani said,

"Girl where did you get your nails done at?" Tammy asked, holding my hands.

"It's not that far from here, I'll take you right now," I said,

"Yeah, let me tell daddy where I'm going then we can go," she said.

While she was doing that I decided to fuck with Mani, she was smoking a blunt nodding her head to a Lil Herb song.

"I'm about to leave," I said,

"And go where?" she asked,

"To do girl stuff," I responded.

She nodded and took a pull from the blunt.

"Aight, take your time," she said,

"I'm ready," Tammy said.

"Gimme a kiss," I said to Mani. She gladly obeyed, pecking my lips twice in the process.

"Love you," she called after me.

"Love you too,"

*

We were looking at the pictures on the wall when a group of men walked in. But one of them stood out to me, he was absolutely gorgeous with a head full of curly hair. He had beautiful brown eyes and chocolate skin.

He exchanged words with the lady at the desk then looked over here at me and Tammy.

"Tam, who is that?" I asked her, she looked in the direction I was looking in, "Demarcus fine ass" she said. "You'll catch a case fucking with his young ass, that nigga only 17,"

He looked like a grown ass man to me. "Nah I'm just playing, that nigga 20. His granny works here, so that's why him and his friends be up in here," she explained.

After Tammy got her nails done, we went to the mall to buy something to wear for tonight. We were talking about any and everything. She's a trip. I found out her and Roland, Mani's best friend, been together for 3 years.

She was telling me how they never cheat on each other and shit like that, then sex became the subject.

"You and Mani fucked yet?" she asked,
I shook my head, "Nah,"

"You scared?" She laughed,

"No, I'm just waiting on her to make the move," I said,

"Messing with Mani, she gon have you waiting forever," Tammy said, we both laughed.

"You sure you ready though? Cause the shit hurts," Tammy said,

"I'm ready," I said, I think I am.

........

Fetty Wap "Couple Bands" blasted through the clubs speakers. Me and Tammy were seated at the bar taking shot after shot.

Tammy went to dance with some girl leaving me sitting there alone.

"Is it coo if I sit here?" I looked up and saw the same guy from the nail salon.

"Yeah," I said,

"I just saw you a couple hours," he smiled, "Are you even allowed to come be in here?" he laughed,

I laughed, "Yeah," I said,

"Damn you got a pretty ass smile," he said. "You must have a boyfriend"

"How would you know that?" I asked him,

"Because your way too pretty to not have a boyfriend," he said.

"Well I don't," I said, "I have a girlfriend,"

He laughed, "See I knew it. I knew you had to be lesbian if you with Tammy,"

"Can we still be friends though?" he asked me,

"I don't see why not," I said,

He took his phone out his pocket and gave it to me, I inserted my number and for the rest of the night we talked. The way he talked reminded me of Mani, his mindset, how he thought about a lot of weird shit made think of the night me and Mani talked about aliens and pony's.

I looked at my ringing phone and quickly placed it to my ear when I saw it was Mani, "Yes?" I say,

"I'm sorry baby but I'm not gon get home until tomorrow," she said, sounding exhausted.

"Okay, I love you," I said,

"I love you," she said. "I love you more than anything, okay?"

I was smiling for ear to ear just because I got to hear my baby's voice.

I'm so in love