Chapter 13

Armani

Today was the day Desiree was leaving. I just wanted to hold her close and listen to her heart beat.

"Baby come kiss me goodbye," Desiree called. I got out of bed in black joggers, a white jordan hoodie, and some white timberlands.

She was holding her Gucci duffle bag in one hand but I made her put it down.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face in my chest. I don't want this to end, I don't want her to go.

She pulled back with tears in her eyes, "Are you gon come visit me sometimes?" she asked,

"You're talking like you moving there," I said,

She didn't say anything, she simply looked me directly in my eyes while smiling.

"We haven't made love in a while," she said,

"You got a flight to catch," I said,

"But it can wait, we got until 9. It's only 2," she said.

7 hours, I can't turn that down.

*

That same nervous feeling I had the very first time we did it took over me. She was making eye contact with me, something we never do. But I guess when she said she wanted me to make love to her she meant that.

I could name a lot of shit we never do, but this time we did. It was different.

I got her legs in the air while I'm stroking her slowly, making sure she feels everything. Her hands went to my waist as she tried to push it in deeper but I didn't want to do that just yet.

I grabbed her hand and held it, because I know she's gon try to stop me from going too deep. She's difficult during sex, she never knows what she wants me to do so I try everything on her.

"Mani," she moaned.

She moaned my name. My name. Her moans are what keeps me going, it's like music to my ears.

I could feel her body convulsing, "Tell me you love me," she said, but it was more like a moan.

"I love you," I said, kissing her lips. She mumbled a curse word as she came. I was watching her juices stroll down her leg.

Finally, I went as deep as I could go before giving her time to adjust. Her back arched off the bed and her hands gripped the sheets as she closed her eyes and let out a whimper.

I started stroking her faster, then I'd slow down once I saw she was about to cum. I let her climax 6 times before stopping and rolling over beside her, listening to her try and catch her breath.

She kissed on my neck, then chest, then my navel. She stopped to take the strap off before she started giving me head.

It took everything in me not to moan like a little bitch. It's been a lil minute, I'm surprised I haven't busted yet.

"You like that daddy?" she questioned while circling her tongue.

"Shit," I mumbled, I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

"Are you gonna cum for me daddy," she said in her seductive voice.

"Fuck," I mumbled,

"Hmm?" she said, "You gonna cum?" she repeated,

"Yeah," I mumbled,

"Yeah?" she said, moving her tongue faster.

"Desiree," I mumbled, "Keep going,"

"Look at me," she demanded.

I locked eyes with Desiree as she continued to work her tongue.

The pressure building up right now, I've never felt this before.

"Fuck," I mumbled, on the verge of cumming.

Finally, after minutes of pleasure I released in her mouth. She looked at me with lust in her eyes as she swallowed it.

"You taste so fucking good," she said, coming back up to kiss me.

I was still trynna catch my breath, cause this gotta be the best head she's given me so far. It just gets better and better each time.

She laid her head on my chest before saying, "I love you Mani,"

"I love you too," I responded.

"I really love you Mani, with everything in me. I swear I do," she smiled at me.

I smiled back, staring in her gorgeous hazel eyes. She had more green in her eyes than there was brown. And the look in her eyes right now? I had to kiss her.

So I did,

She pulled back, her face a bright red. She looked away, I'm guessing to hide that fact that she was blushing, I find it cute when she does that. The way her little face turns red makes me smile. I placed a finger under her chin, forcing her to look in my eyes.

Then I pecked her lips multiple times.

"Trust me baby girl, I love you just as much as you love me," I assured her.

I began playing in her soft hair while talking to her about sports. She wouldn't let me stop talking because she said she loves the sound of my voice, so I talked until she was snoring lightly in my arms.

I was staring at her for the longest, taking in how cute she is.

Then my mind shifted to how much I love her and how lucky I am to have her.

I never thought I'd be ready to settle down at the age of 21, neither did Desiree. But I know what we have is too good to let it go to waste. I want her forever, us forever. That's never gon change.

..........