Chapter 16

Armani

I woke up to various texts from Desiree, but the one that stood out to me was when she told me she was coming back for a few days.

I didn't want to see her, I hate her right now. I'm mad and jealous, I don't think imma get over it anytime soon.

I looked over at Sierre and picked him up before washing him up and putting a bape onesie on him. I got myself situated and made myself a bowl of cereal.

It seemed like I couldn't do anything but think about Desiree though, I dumped my cereal out and laid my head down on the table.

I thought fucking Rose would make me feel better, but I still feel the same. Why would she do that? Did she do it on purpose? If so, what was she trying to prove?

I hate her now. I have so much anger built up right now, she better hope I don't slap her stupid ass. I took a deep breath and ran my hands through my hair. I'm not gonna put my hands on her, imma chill.

"Sierre, remind me to never catch feelings for another bitch ever again," I said,

This shit is too much. She had me crying over her, never again will I do that. She got me fucked up. I'm that nigga, any bitch I want, I get.

I be trying to tell myself to chill out with these bitches, and when I finally come to conclusion that I'm in love with Desiree and I shouldn't do it. She goes and fucks somebody else. Rose was just a fuck, the first and last fuck I've had since Desiree left. I can't be running a whore house while I'm watching Sierre.

I just got my shit together, it needs to stay this way. I need it to.

*

Desiree

I pulled up outside Mani's condo. I adjusted my dress before checking my make up and getting out the car.

I knocked on her door and she soon appeared. She was wearing a sports bra and some black Nike sweatpants. I looked at her body before clearing my throat and stepping inside. She closed the door and walked right past me without saying a word.

She came back with Sierre, I missed him so much. I scooped him up and smothered him in kisses. Me and Sierre had a full conversation until he fell asleep. Mani was nowhere in sight the whole time, I put some pillows around him then got up in search of her.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands.

"Mani, are you okay?" I asked her,

She looked at me and forced a smile, "I'm coo," she got up and tried to walk past me but I grabbed her wrist.

"What's bothering you?" I asked,

She licked her full pink lips and looked me deep in my eyes, "You called me yesterday, you know that right?" she said,

I nodded, "You were having sex when you called me. Did you call me on purpose?"

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you,"

"Everything I told you that day, it's dead right? I meant every fucking word I said and you go do some shit like that? You always on my case about respect, why don't I get respect?"

"Mani, you do get respect,"

She smacked her lips, "Man whatever.. Are you taking Sierre or what?" she asked,

I scoffed, "So now you're kicking me out?"

"I'm not kicking you out.. I'm telling you to get Sierre and go,"

"You always got a punk ass attitude. You're such a pussy Mani, it doesn't even make any sense. You're so scared of responsibility and growing up. You're full of shit," I said,

"Fuck you," Mani barked, "You lucky I'm trynna change or I would've back handed yo stupid ass,"

"Fuck you, stupid ass nigga,"

My hand went directly across her face, my hand was burning so I know her face has to sting.

She pushed me against the wall, "I'm sick of you putting your mufuckin hands on me."

"You not gon do nothing about it so stop talking to me," I taunted her.

"You of all people should know I'm bout it," she said,

"Whatever, pussy,"

She rolled her eyes and left the room with me following behind her. "Pussy ass nigga,"

"Stupid ass bitch," she fired back, "I fucking hate you with a passion I mean that shit from my soul,"

"Really? Cause every time I let yo sorry ass hit you telling me how much you love me,"

Petty of me to bring up shit that goes on in the bedroom, but I couldn't pussy out.

"You say a lot of shit when we have sex, don't get me started on you," she said,

"What do I say? Please tell me,"

*

"Shit, Mani keep going," I moaned, her hand gripped my neck and my legs wrapped around her waist.

She continued to hit my spot over and over,

"I don't know where the fuck you think you going, but this my pussy. Don't ever in yo life forget that shit," she said, slamming into me harder.

"Fuck," I moaned, my body began shaking as I creamed all over the bed. "Mani stop," I said, but it came out more as a moan.

She took it out and put me on all fours. She roughly slid back in then she grabbed a handful of my hair. "Daddy slow down,"

She only went faster.

She leaned forward and began kissing on my neck, every once in a while she would whisper something in my ear. "You wet as fuck," she said,

"Just for you,"

"Just for me?" she said, speeding up,

"Yes daddy, just for you,"

Suddenly, she stopped and took it out. I didn't want her to stop, I want more.

"Mani," I whined,

"What?" she said,

"Fuck me,"

When I looked at her she looked relaxed. I straddled her waist and put it back in, I was in control now.

I leaned forward and took her earlobe into my mouth, "You talk a lotta shit, but you know who you belong to,"

She looked at me, "I don't, who do I belong to?"

I pulled her into a sloppy kiss, biting her bottom lip in the process.

"Property of Desiree,"

"Just like this is Armani's pussy. I hate when you fuck somebody else,"

It's cute when she gets vulnerable, I just be wanting to kiss her non stop. I continued to grind on her while she just stared in my eyes. Any other time, I'd crack and look away but this was different. I felt like I was stuck in a trance.

She bit her lip before gripping my ass and kissing me, "You always gon be my bitch, regardless of you fucking wit somebody else,"

I kissed her lips once more, "I belong to you, just like you belong to me,"