Chapter 12

Desiree

I can't believe Mani, she's lost her everlasting mind. I be trying not to think about her, but Sierre is basically her twin. Every time I look at him, Mani comes to my mind.

I picked him up and kissed him. "Why must you look like her?"

He smiled in response. "You're so cute. I hope you don't grow up and be the same as Mani. You gotta have a bigger mindset than both of us, okay? I don't want you out here in the streets, you're gonna go to college and do whatever it is that makes you happy by any means," I said,

"If you think you gon be out here disrespecting women, you got another thing coming. I will fuck you up Sierre, I'm not playing,"

He giggled and squirmed around a little. "I'm serious baby boy. You're gonna grow up and be a gentleman,"

I'm gonna make sure that happens.

I looked at the time on my phone. It was still the beginning of the day and I have nothing to do. I wish I had something to do, somebody to hang with.

Every time I'm alone, I think about Mani. I sometimes think about how it would be if all this shit wouldn't of happened. I love Mani. I love her so much. But I can't keep going through the same shit over and over. At this point, I don't even want to hear what she has to say anymore because I know all she's gonna say is that she wasn't ready for this.

If she wasn't ready then why would she ask me to marry her. Why lead me on for so long when you knew it wasn't going to last? She got me asking myself all these questions, that I'm sure she doesn't have a answer to.

I just want something real. A real relationship, I want to be in love again. I don't want to be lied to, or cheated on.

I looked up and saw an incoming call coming in but I wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody. I turned to look at Sierre who was sleeping again. All he does is sleep.

I wanted to go to the mall though, I picked up my phone and dialed Mani's number.

She picked up on the 3rd ring, "Wassup"

"I need you to come get Sierre,"

"I'm in the middle of something right now," she mumbled,

"You too busy for your son?"

"Nah, never too busy for him. Can you drop him off?" she asked,

"Yeah, I'll be there in like 20 minutes,"

*

Armani

I looked over at last nights fuck and got mad for no apparent reason. "Yo, you need to go," I said, stretching and standing up, I rubbed my eyes before getting my phone off the nightstand. It was 4 in the afternoon.

I've never slept this late before.

Last night's fuck was already fully dressed, "Can I get a ride?" she asked,

Since she was cute and knew how to take dick, I said yes. I slipped some sweats and Nike slides on before grabbing my car keys. I was headed out the door when my phone began ringing, I didn't bother looking at the contact name because I already knew it was Sierre's mother.

"Wassup"

"I need you to come get Sierre,"

I looked at shordy, I could tell she was silently rushing me.

"I'm kind of in the middle of something," I mumbled,

"You too busy for your son?"

I smacked my lips, knowing she was gon say that.

"Nah, never too busy for him. Can you drop him off?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in 20 minutes,"

I tucked my phone in my pocket, "Where you live at?"

"I only live like 15 minutes away,"

New York traffic is something serious, I can't do that.

"You gon have to walk or something shordy, my son should be here soon and if I'm not here, my baby mom's gon flip,"

She rolled her eyes, "Hell nah, I'm not walking,"

I dug in my pocket and came back up with a 20 dollar bill. "Here, just catch the bus then,"

She scoffed, "Do you know who I am?"
"Bitch I don't give a single fuck about who you are. I do know you need to get the fuck out tho," I barked,

"You're a fucking asshole," she said,

That's definitely not the first time I've heard that, I'm sure it won't be the last. But since she's making this harder than what it is, imma have to resort to plan B.

I grabbed my pistol that was sitting on the table and cocked it back, "Just go B, I don't have time for this shit. Did you not just hear me say my baby mom's is on her way?"

She shrugged, "Nigga I'm not going nowhere until I get a ride,"

I sighed and palmed my face. Desiree's gon flip when she get here and this random bitch in here.

"Just do this for your own good, cause she's crazy. She'll fuck around and kill us both,"

She looked at her nails. I heard Desiree's car pulling up. Shit.

Seconds later she was knocking at the door, I looked at last night's fuck then back at the door. I had to admit, shordy has balls.

I opened the door for Desiree, "I'll be back around 7 to get him," she handed me his diaper bag without looking up.
"Nah, it's coo. I'll keep him,"

She looked up at me, and that's when I knew I had fucked up. "Just drop him off at a decent time tomorrow okay?" she said,

I looked around and saw that last night's fuck was nowhere in sight. Thank god.

She placed him in my arms, "Be safe baby," I said to her while smirking. She rolled her eyes, "Don't call me that,"

I put my hands up in surrender, "Aight. But be safe for real," I said,

"I will," she said before turning to walk away.

I watched her until she got in her car and disappeared down the street. I kissed Sierre's cheek and closed the door.

"What's going on lil man," I smiled at him.

Last night's fuck soon came back. "That was your baby mama?"

"Yeah," I said, still looking at Sierre.

"She's fine as hell,"

"I know," I mumbled, "Can you leave now?"

She shook her head. I reached in my pocket and pulled out today's bank roll of fresh 50s. I counted out at least 3 thousand before holding it out to her. "All this is yours if you leave,"

She took it from me and left out the door. I can't deal with hoes like her. I need to stop fucking randoms and focus on Sierre and getting this money.

I put a blanket on the floor and laid Sierre on his back before laying beside him.

My son should be my number one priority. Not these hoes.

"Imma get my shit together, for you," I said to him. "No more bitches and bottles. Imma be fully committed to you and when I'm not with you imma be out working,"

I mean it this time, on my life.