Chapter 33

Armani

I was sitting outside Danny's house debating on if I want to go in or not. I should've known she was gon pull some shit like this.

I got out the car and angrily knocked on her door. She opened it, "The fuck is yo problem nigga?" she barked,

"You fucked my wife?" I said, punching her in the face. I didn't stop there, I had to beat her ass. I took all my anger out on her.

She pushed me before looking at me like I was crazy, "Hell nah I didn't fuck yo wife, the fuck is wrong with you?" she barked,

"She told me y'all fucked,"

"She was here last night, we talked, had a few drinks then she left. That was it. I swear I didn't fuck her. I wouldn't do that to you," she said,

I put my hands on my head before taking a deep breath.

"I fucked up" I mumbled,

"What happened?"

"I hit her," I said, I know It's only a matter of time before Busta pull up on me. So, I figured I might as well get drunk and high as hell before I die. I don't want to die without apologizing to Desiree though.

After talking with Danny and smoking 5 blunts I went home.

*
Desiree opened the door with red eyes, the bruise I left on her was clearly visible and I felt terrible knowing I did that.

"I'm so sorry, I swear I am. I was so mad and hurt I couldn't control it. I won't ever do it again," I said,

She placed a hand over her mouth before pulling me into her. She was sobbing uncontrollably. "I'm sorry" I whispered,

I didn't want this to end, I wanted to stay like this forever but I knew it wouldn't last.

I placed a hand on her stomach before bending down and kissing it. Her stomach wasn't big at all.

"I love you Sierre" I whispered, I stood up straight and looked Desiree in her eyes. "I love you more than anything. I'm sorry shit had to end like this, I really am" I kissed her forehead.

"Why are you talking like this?" she said, her eyes starting to tear up.

She and I both know I'm bout to die,

"Take care of him, ight?" I said,

"Her" she laughed,

I'm gon miss hearing her laugh. I really fucked up and I can't change it. When a car door slammed I knew it was Busta. Desiree started crying again, "Stop before you make me cry" I said, fighting the urge of letting the tears escape.

"I love you" I said before kissing her. "I love you too" she responds before kissing me again.

The door opened and Busta walked in, she locked eyes with me before hitting me right in the jaw. That shit hurt, she yanked me up by my collar while I zoned in and out of consciousness. I could hear her and Desiree arguing then the door opened. The bright light made me squint my eyes, I looked up and saw Ray standing there shaking his head. I saw a look of sympathy in his eyes. He jogged into the house, I'm guessing to comfort Desiree.

*

Me and Busta was having a stare down. She took a deep breath before cocking the gun back.

"This some fucked up shit B, cause I really did like you" she said before firing a shot into my chest.

The pain was excruciating, I wanted to cry. I watched blood pour out of my chest, my eyes got heavy.

"Oh shit, wake up B," Busta said, slapping the side of my face.

But I couldn't, I started having flashbacks and I could see Zion again. Busta's voice was becoming more and more faint, it was getting hard to breath.

Thinking about ending this right here, & starting part 3 soon.