Chapter 31

Armani

The next day I got home around 9 at night. I knew Desiree was here and I already know she's going to kill me, so I hotboxed my car before going in. She was nowhere in sight, but the smell of food made my stomach growl.

I went into the kitchen and saw her standing over the stove in nothing but a silk robe. Different types of food were on the table, along with my hotsauce and 2 Gatorade bottles.

I didn't know what was going on, but I had to take a shower. Only I'm scared to do that. I didn't want to be around Desiree with Marie's scent on me so I grabbed some clothes and got in the shower, making sure I locked the door.

When I got out she was still in the kitchen, only she was loading a gun.

Shit.

I turned on my heels and went in the room to put some shoes on so I could jet before she saw me but I knew I was too late when I heard,

"Armani get your ass over here" only she said it in a calm voice which scared me even more. I said a silent prayer before going into the kitchen and taking a seat at the island. She already had my plate fixed but I was scared to eat.

So I opened my Gatorade bottle and took a swallow before looking at her, she was smiling at me.

"Where have you been? I've missed you" she said,

I couldn't answer her, shit I didn't want to. I know exactly where this is going. I lowered my head before standing up.

"Why are you so red? What's wrong?" she said,

"I'm coo" I mumbled,

"Sit down, I know your dog ass hungry" she said,

Yeah, she definitely knows I cheated on her.

"Nah, I'm good"

I watched her sit down and begin eating, which told me she didn't poison the food but I was still scared to move around her.

"Talk to me, I missed you so much" she smiled, she placed her hand on my jawline and kissed me.

She pulled back and looked at me with lust in her eyes, I couldn't look her in her eyes. She bit her lip and leaned over the table, kissing me again only this time it was more intense.

Next thing I know we were in the room fucking like animals. She gave me some fantastic head and she even fed me fruit and gave me a massage. That was all it took for me to go to sleep.

*

I woke up when I felt cold steel pressed to my temple. I slowly opened my eyes before sliding my hand under my pillow and grabbing my gun.

I looked up and there stood Desiree. She was now wearing a Nike jogging suit with some timbs.

I put my gun down before sitting up. "You thought you could just cheat on me and get away with it huh?" she laughed.

"Baby calm down" I said,

But I guess that only made her even madder. "Fuck you Mani" she barked. Then she started laughing again,

"Since you felt like cheating on me yesterday, I did the same. Only I fucked Danny," she said,

I immediately got mad, I stood up and looked her dead in her eyes. There wasn't really anything I could say to that,

She pistol whipped me hard as fuck, I bent over and clutched my nose while blood leaked onto the floor.

She put the gun down and started hitting me, I was trynna stop my nose from bleeding.

She was yelling about a lot of shit then she went outside with a lighter in her hand. I went into the bathroom with a attitude. I really wanna slap the fuck out this bitch but I need to stay calm. So, I grabbed my keys and walked out the door only to see her pouring gasoline on my car.

"What the fuck Desiree, chill out," I yelled,

She rolled her eyes before tossing the lighter in my car, making it catch on fire. I put my hands on my head before going back into the house with her following behind me.

She slapped me on the back of my head before pointing the pistol at me.

"I fucking hate you Mani, I wish I never married you" she said,

"Bitch fuck you, get the fuck out my face," I barked,

She slapped me, "Bitch? Nigga who you calling a bitch" she was slapping me with each word.

But me being the angry person I am, slapped her back. I back handed the fuck out of her, making her slam into the wall.

"I don't hear you talking shit now" I said, standing over her. She looked at me with hatred in her eyes before attacking me. I wasn't about to let her hit me, so I hit her back. We were fighting. I slammed her back against the wall and looked her dead in the eyes before reaching in my pocket and dropping the ring on the floor.

"Fuck you and fuck this marriage," I said,

She grabbed my arm pulling me back into her, "Don't say that, baby please don't leave. I'm sorry" she pleaded.

"Fuck you, get the fuck off me" I snatched my arm free of her grip before grabbing the keys to my other car and leaving.

Fuck that bitch