Chapter 26

Desiree
3 weeks later

All me and Mani have done in 3 weeks is eat, sleep, shower, and have sex. We haven't been outside, we haven't done anything.

I got up and walked over to the closet, trying to figure out what Mani would wear today. I picked out her purple baseball jersey with white balmain jeans and purple timbs. I laid it down on the bed before going over to the dresser and chosing her gold chain and gold bezel.

I went back over to the closet and picked out a white Versace dress that stopped before my knees along with some Chanel pumps. I chose gold accessories as well.

"Mani come take a bath with me," I called,

She soon came into view, holding the ps4 controller in her hand.

"Right now? I'm about to win my first championship against Busta on 2k" she whined.

"Really?" I went into the living room and look at the large flat screen too the score. Mani was winning, 107-104

She put the headset on and started talking shit to Busta. I watched a couple more minutes of the game before going in the bathroom and running the water. I put all types of stuff in there, mostly some soap from Victoria's Secret though.

I got undressed before getting in the bath, "Hurry up Mani," I called,

I could hear her footsteps getting closer and she soon appeared in front of me with biggest smile on her face. She took her clothes off before getting in with me,

"I won by 5," she smiled, "She owes me 5 thousand dollars now,"

"Congratulations," I smiled before pecking her lips.

I scooted over to her so I was sitting between her legs. She grabbed a wash cloth and began washing my body while talking about my health.

"Therefore, you need to start eating salads an shit so my son can come out healthy," she concluded.

"Your daughter," I corrected her,

"No, my son. You're having a boy," she smirked,

"No, I'm having a girl,"

"Bet"

I laughed, "How much?"

"5 thousand," she said,

"7 thousand," I said,

"9 thousand" she said,

"11 thousand" I said,

"Fuck it, 15 thousand"

"Fine," I said,

"It's gonna be a boy, so you might as well pay me now," she said,

"Whatever Mani," I giggled and rolled my eyes.

I turned so we were looking at each other, eye to eye. I got another wash cloth and began washing her.

I put the towel down before running my fingers over her jawline and kissing her. She pulled back and searched my eyes, "What was that for?" she said,

"For being here," I said,

"I'm always gon be here," she took my hand in hers before kissing it, "I really don't have a choice anyways, you're my wife," she kissed my forehead.

"Have I ever told you how happy you make me," I smiled,

"No need to, I can see it in your eyes," she said,

I giggled, "But don't worry, cause you make me happy too," she said,

*

Armani

I felt Desiree tapping my shoulder, I opened my eyes and looked at her. "What" I said, clearly annoyed.

"Get up and take me out," she said,

"Take yourself out nigga, I'm too tired for all that" I mumbled before closing my eyes again.

"Mani I'm serious," she whined,

"I am too," I said, opening my eyes. She was pouting while playing with her fingers.

"Get up and take me out right Mani, I'm serious," she said,

"Fine.. Damn, you always wanna go somewhere," I mumbled before sitting up.

*

She wanted to go somewhere so I took her to a 5 star restaurant, they serve 3 course meals. I love food, she loves food, so I figured why not?

"Gonzalez, right this way," the waitress smiled before directing Desiree and myself towards a table that was more isolated.

"What would you like to drink?" She asked me?

"Water" I responded while looking over the menu.

"And for you?" she asked Desiree,

"I'll have water as well," Desiree responded.

Throughout the whole night, we talked like how we used to. We talked about everything.

After going to the mall, we were back home. I changed into some night clothes which consisted of my usual sports bra and boxers before laying on the bed.

Desiree sat in front of me Indian style, "I was thinking about baby names," she said,

"And?"

"And, I can't think of any except for yours" she said,

"My name is dope ain't it?" I smiled,

"Yeah, I'm so in love with it. If it's a girl we can name it that" she said,

"Sierre" (sy-air)

"That can be a boys name can't it?" she asked,

"Yeah"

She smiled, "Good, cause that's the name we should use"

"Sierre Armani Gonzalez" she repeated,

"You don't want the baby to have your name?" I asked her,

"I got my first name from my mom then I got my middle and last from Busta," she said, "It's only right he or she gets named after you,"