Chapter 32

Desiree

I sat there and cried until I couldn't anymore. When I finally gained the strength to stand up I went and looked at myself in the mirror. I had a bruise on the side of my face where Mani hit me.

I never thought she would do that, but I guess I should've. She's always had a bad temper.

I would tell Busta but I know she's gon kill her and I don't want Mani to die, so I'll just lay low until the bruise goes away.

I turned my phone off and took a hot shower while replaying everything that went down. I should've took a different approach, I shouldn't of pistol whipped her or set her car on fire. I don't regret beating her ass just like I know she probably doesn't give a fuck about the fact that she hit me.

I want to work this out, but I know right now she doesn't. She probably went to kill Danny. I didn't have sex with Danny though, I was going to but I decided against it. I thought that if Mani would cheat on me this one time we would be even and I wouldn't have to worry about her doing it again. But it hurts, now I know how she felt when I cheated on her.

I'm pregnant though, I'm in my most vulnerable state and she cheated and put her hands on me. Then she dropped the ring as if that shit didn't mean anything to her.

I got out the shower and put on some sweat pants and a sports bra before going into the living room to chill.

Just as I was about to sit down someone was knocking on the door. I rolled my eyes but still went to get it. Busta was standing there with a blank facial expression.

"What's going on?" she said, stepping inside. "Why the fuck does it look like this in here"

I turned to look at the mess and instantly regretted it when she said, "What the fuck happened to your face?"

"I fell" I lied,

"Where's Mani?" she asked,

I looked away as I fought the temptation to cry. But the minute she looked in my eyes I broke down.

"She hit you?" she asked,

I nodded, "But it was a accident" I said, trying to cover for Mani.

"Fuck that, where she at?" Busta said, taking the pistol from the front of her jeans out.

"I don't know" I cried,

"Desiree don't fucking lie to me," she said,

"I'm not lying I swear I'm not" I said, "Please don't kill her," I begged,

"She hit you, I'm suppose to let that shit slide?" she barked,

"I need her to be here when I have my baby" I said,

She didn't say anything, she opened the door before turning to look at me, "All the shit I did to Niya, I never did that to her," she said, looking at the bruise. "It's only right that I kill her, I have to," was what she said before leaving.