Chapter 39

Armani

I had just got back from picking Sierre up. He's now 7 months. Apparently he learned to walk when he was with Desiree. Since we've got here, all he's been doing is running around giggling.

I had to make sure Lisa and Jonica left though, I can't have any bitches around him. I laid down on the couch and grabbed the remote before flipping through channels on the 82 inch flatscreen tv I never seem to use.

I didn't want to watch a movie so, I started watching ESPN. That is, until I heard Sierre's little cries. I got up in search of him. He was on top of the chair in the kitchen with his fingers in his mouth.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked him, I picked him up and took him to the living room.

"Look, you see Kobe?" I said, pointing to the tv. "Throughout your life, your other mom is gonna tell you LeBron is better than Kobe. Don't believe that non sense tho, ight?" I said,

He looked like he understood what I was saying, shit, I hope he did. I don't want no LeBron fan running around here.

I put him down once he started getting to jittery, and laid back down. I wanted to do something today, but I forgot what it is. Fuck it, I'll just chill with Sierre.

*

Desiree

I was sitting in front of my wedding planner trying to figure out what color we would be wearing.

"So, we're down to blue and white," the woman said.

I looked at the pictures she was showing me and smiled. I don't even like blue, but this was cute. I had to get it.

I couldn't wait to go home and tell Brennan.

"Yeah, I can dig this one," I said,

*

"Baby, I found the one today," I cheesed,

Brennan looked up from her phone and smiled, "Finally,"

"I know, but.. You have to wear blue," I said. I took a step back and observed her. "You would be so sexy in blue," I smirked and bit my lip.

"I gotta be at work in a few minutes," she kissed me before grabbing her car keys. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I responded.

*

Hours had passed since Brennan left and I was super bored. I didn't know what to do. At all.

My phone began vibrating, I wasn't in a rush to get it, but then again I didn't have anything to do.

Mani- I'm thinking about you

: Think about one of your girlfriends

Mani- I've been trying to.. But since I saw you the other day, you're all I can think about

: I hate when you say shit like this

Mani- I'm just telling you the truth.

: I'm about to get married Mani. You can't keep saying shit like that

Mani- 😩😩😩 fine, I won't

: Are you coming to the wedding?

Mani- So I can watch you give your life to somebody else? Yeah 😂 I think I'll pass

: Why can't you just be there for me, as my best friend?

Mani- Fine. I'll be there. Don't expect me to be sober though.

: Why would you come to a wedding drunk?

Mani- How else you expect me to get through it? Please tell me.

: Fine, just don't say no stupid ass shit

Mani- Relax, I'll be on my best behavior 😘

.......
.......

Only 2 or 4 more chapters left. Idk yet.