Chapter 11

Armani

I was parked outside the strip club waiting for Ray to come out while drinking vodka straight from the bottle. I looked down at my Jordan's then back up at the club entrance as if that would make Ray magically appear.

This nigga love taking all fucking day. I took another swallow of my vodka and went into the strip club. It's been a while since I've been here, but the women were looking good. None of them were my type though. I like short petite girls with a pretty face.

"Hey Mani," I looked over and a group of girls were giving me flirty looks. In return, I gave them a head nod and kept it pushing.

"You wanna get out of here?" some girl was standing in front of me. I looked at her and caught a whole attitude. This bitch got on jeans with a emoji shirt. I rolled my eyes and took another swallow of my vodka.

"Bitch get yo broke ass out my fucking face," I brushed past her while searching for Ray when something caught my eye.

She was gorgeous, had a fat ass. I'm talking rotund and her face reminded me something of an angel. She's gorgeous. I took another swallow of my vodka and signaled for her to come here, but she rolled her eyes and shook her head. It made me mad. So, I approached her and grabbed her by her waist as I pulled her to a isolated area of the club.

"The fuck is your problem," her thick spanish accent did nothing but turn me on. Since she was closer to me, I took the opportunity to get a better look at her body and her face.. She looks too much like my baby's mother. She has hair like her and everything. The only difference is her eyes are amber.

"I want your number," I said,

"I'm not giving it to you," she said,

"And why is that?"

"That is.. Because you're clearly drunk and you're a asshole,"

I chuckled, "I'm not drunk,"

"Only a drunk person would deny it,"

I smacked my lips, "Look, I think you cute. I wanna take you home and fuck you, so can we go already? Damn," I said, getting straight to the point.

"Sex is what you want?" she scoffed, "Do I look like a hoe to you nigga?"

I licked my lips at her appearance, "Nah, but you got a perfect body," when those words left my mouth she slapped me and attempted to walk away but I grabbed her arm.

"So you're a virgin?"

"Have you no respect for a woman?" she asked me,

"Honestly.. No," I said, "Do you know how many bitches wanna lose they virginity to me?"

She raised a eyebrow, "So why don't you get another bitch to bust it open for you cause I'm definitely not about to,"

I let go of her arm with a smirk across my face, "You're sexy as fuck," I mumbled while looking into her eyes.

"Stop talking to me," she said before walking away.

2nd time I've got curved, never again is that gon happen to me.

Now I gotta fuck a virgin, just to boost my confidence.

I scanned the club for another one, and locked eyes with my new target. I could tell she wasn't no virgin, but I didn't care. I just want some head. I signaled for her to come here and she smiled before doing so.

I directed her to my car and she got straight to work. I had already busted like 3 times but she wouldn't stop. So while she was topping me off, I was on my phone, texting hoes I had to block because of Sierre's mother.

I reached beside me and took another swallow of my vodka and when I looked up, I saw 4 studs approaching my car. I shot Ray a quick text to let him know I was about to catch a few bodies. I reached under the front seat and grabbed my pistol.

"Get up bitch," I said to the girl. I pulled my jeans up and tucked my pistol in the front of my jeans before getting out the car.

"We got a problem or sum blood?" I said,

"Hell yeah we got a fucking problem nigga. You got my bitch in yo car,"

I laughed, "That's my bitch now fam,"

The stud stepped to me, "Oh really?"

I didn't say anything, I hit her directly in her nose causing her to fall back onto the concrete. I took my pistol out the front of my jeans and pointed it at the group of studs.

"Wassup blood? Y'all want these problems?" I said,

They all put they hands up and ran away like some bitches, "Pussy asses," I mumbled to myself.

"Get the fuck out my car hoe," I barked,

"How am I supposed to get home?"

I dug in my pocket and came back up with a 20 dollar bill. I opened my car door and watched as she got out before throwing the money at her. "What's this for?"

"Bus fare,"

Ray came out with 2 bitches by his side. "Everything good Mani?" he asked me.

"Yeah. I'm bout to jet. I'll hit you tomorrow," I dapped him up and got in my car.

*

"Why are you here?" Sierre's mother said,

"To get my son, so where is he?" I asked her,

She opened the door wider and stepped to the side, allowing me to come in. I stepped inside of her warm condo and immediately smiled once I saw Sierre laying there with his hands in his mouth.

I picked him up and kissed his cheek, "I missed you man," I cooed.

Desiree gave me his diaper bag with a attitude, she studied my face closely.

"Are you drunk? Hell nah, put my son down. You're not taking him anywhere,"

"I'm coo, damn," I mumbled,

"No Mani, put him down,"

I smacked my lips and kissed him once more before putting him down on the couch. "I love you baby," I smiled down at him.

I stood up straight and looked at Desiree. "You got some nerve to come in here drunk. Especially after you promised me you wouldn't drink anymore,"

"Shut the fuck up. That promise went straight to hell the minute we broke up,"

"I can't believe you Mani. You're so disrespectful it doesn't make any sense,"

"Aight," I mumbled,

I was headed towards the door when she said, "Don't you ever in your life come in here drunk trynna get him,"

"Okay Desiree, damn," I said,

"I'm serious," she said,

"Ight," I opened the door before glancing back at her, "Good night Desiree,"

"Good night," she mumbled,

I closed the door and drove home with her on my mind. The shit I say and do to her is disrespectful, I know it is. I could only imagine how Desiree feels. She has to be tired of dealing with my bullshit. I'm only 22, why does she keep forcing me to do all this shit? I wasn't ready to get married, I wasn't ready for a relationship, I wasn't ready for her to have Sierre.

I chuckled and thought about what she would say if I said that to her.

But you were so ready to have sex, right?

That has to be what she would say. Sometimes I miss talking to her, I miss laying with her, I just miss being around her. Soon, she's gonna meet somebody else and fall in love then get married and start a family. There isn't going to be anything I can possibly do about it, but watch it happen.

I want to see her happy, but I want her to be happy with me. I want her to be with me, but of course that shit ain't never gon happen. So I have no choice but to let her go.