two ☼

"Mi, are you feeling okay?" Kihyun, Kwaemi's older brother by two years, asked gently. She hummed a reply, she grip tight in Kihyun's hand.

It was her first day of high school, and she was nervous about her reputation. Would people pity her like her old middle school, or will they bully her because she was helpless?

"We're going to be turning-"

A force knocked Kwaemi down, and she tried looking for Kihyun, as she was on the ground, feeling the surface of the smooth and cool cement. Most looked at her in pity, while others held in their laughs.

The girl, who could not see, was feeling the ground, her head straight foreword, and her eyes wide.

"I'm so sorry!" The blonde haired bowed many times.

"Yah! Next time watch where you're going!" Kihyun yelled, and placed his hand over Kwaemi's searching right hand.

"Let me help!" Wonho stammered, and grabbed her other hand, which caused her to yelp from surprise. Her head was moving left to right, unable to process all of the voices at the same time.

"Geez, be a little sensitive will you, to a blind person!" Kihyun glared, and helped his little sister up. "Mi, are you okay? Do you need to go to the nurses'?"

Kwaemi shook her head, and heard footsteps getting closer to her. She buried herself in Kihyun's chest, afraid.

"I'm sorry." The deep voice said sadly and Kwaemi's heart broke a little from the sincere in his voice. She felt bad that Kihyun yelled at him when he didn't mean to run into her.

Her, who was a blind girl.

She reached her hand out, trying to feel his face. He guided her, and her hand was rested on his left cheek. She smiled softly, "It's fine. Please be careful next time."

Her eyes squeezed a little as she smiled, her eyes relaxing from it's wide stance, making them look big.

"I'm really sorry!" He bowed at Kihyun multiple times. Kihyun ignored him, helping Kwaemi walk to her first class.

"Poor girl..." Another blonde boy, smiled in pity. "See Minhyuk, look what you did." The guy sighed, the two walking side by side to the cafeteria.

"Well Wonho hyung, let's say that you lost so thanks for the breakfast!"

Minhyuk laughed, running to the cafeteria. Wonho rolled his eyes, but one thing was stuck to his mind.

Who exactly was this blind girl, who was strikingly beautiful? She just couldn't leave Wonho's mind and he didn't know whether it was a bad or good thing, but he was leaning more towards the good.