"Guys?" I said and suddenly the lights flicked on and loud noises were made causing Scarlett to get scared wrap her arms around me.

"HAPPY ONE YEAR JUSTIN AND SCARLETT!" All of them screamed as they stood in the centre of the hall and we laughed.

This was 110% Cam's idea.

"Oh my god..." Scarlett sighed and clutched her chest before laughing and shaking her head.

"Your first gift is hugs from Cam" Cam said and hugged me and Scarlett together.

"Wow what an amazing gift" I said jokingly.

"You better like it Biebs" He narrowed his eyes at me and I chuckled.

"This is so beautiful!" Scarlett said as she looked around.

A string ran around the whole hall with the photos from our wedding and other occasions hanging on it. At the very end of the hall, a big, life size photo of me and Scarlett from the Maldives vacation was framed; it almost covered the whole wall.

It was a half length photo that I had taken on the yatch while I stood behind her and we were both smiling ear to ear and looked like a truly happy married couple.

"This is amazing" I said as I couldn't stop smiling.

"But next year we want to have a family photo with a little Scarlett or little Justin in that photo too alright?" Nina said and Scarlett blushed and smiled.

"Your wish will be definitely granted Ni" I said and everybody hooted while Scarlett got so shy and buried her face in my chest making me laugh and hug her.

"Now let's cut the cake come one" Cam said and grabbed me and Scar by the hand and pulled us to where the cake was placed.

He popped a champagne bottle while everyone else cheered and clapped as we cut the cake together.

I took the piece and fed Scarlett and she fed the rest of it to me.

"Happy anvi to us" I mumbled to her before kissing her and she smiled in the kiss making me copy her.

After that everybody grabbed their drinks and the party started and that's when our parents came to us. Brandon too.

"Happy Anniversary to my babies!" Mom said and hugged me and Scarlett.

"May god keep you two like this forever!" Mrs. Lopez said as she smiled at us before pecking both of our foreheads.

After that, Brandon walked to us with his hands in his pocket. He sighed before speaking up.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did, I wasn't thinking straight" He said and silence fell upon us.

Scar wasn't saying anything because I knew she was still angry about it, but what's the point now. Let's make everything better instead.

"No Mr. Lopez, in fact thanks to you....if we never got in that deal, I would've been miserable today, thank you so much for sending this beautiful blessing in my life" I said and he smiled while the moms 'aw'ed.

Scarlett was smiling and blushing again. She shook her head and kissed my cheek.

"Stop being cheesy" she whispered in my ear and I chuckled.

"But I hope you're serious about granting Nina's wish Justin" Brandon said.

"Yes sir, you'll be a granddad soon" I said and he laughed before hugging Scarlett and me together.

"Have fun you two" Mrs. Lopez said as me and Scarlett started leaving to dance.

We nodded and walked to the dance floor.

"Oh my god!" Scarlett squealed while smiling and looking at something.

"What?" I asked and she pointed at what she was looking at and I followed.

Cameron and Emma were slow dancing together while laughing and smiling.

"Thank you lord, my son is growing up" I said and she laughed and slapped my arm.

"And you come here wifey" I said and pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her waist and hers draped around my neck.

"Is it really a year since we got married?" I said and she smiled.

"Doesn't it feel like yesterday" She added.

"I'm going to feel like this even when we'll be celebrating our 70th anniversary" I said and she giggled.

"You look like a princess by the way" I said and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Because you're a prince" She said and I grinned.

"Now this song specially for Justin and Scarlett, long long live you two!" I heard Nina say over the mic and then 'Thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran started playing. The room blacked out again and a spotlight came over us.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

I twirled her around as I sang along with Ed and we danced.

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

I pecked her forehead after I sang the last line.

We were lost in our own bubble and danced like there was no one else watching us. The moment was perfect and that moment I knew one thing for sure.

Nothing can ever break me and Scarlett apart.....nothing.

-------------------------------------

A special character is coming soon!!!

Can ya'll guess?

MYSTRY CHAPTER NEXT! ;)

Keep voting and commenting!

-Love, S