Ch.1 Frustration

Sophie's P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Crap!" I cursed under my breath.

I flipped my body over to the opposite side of my bed, and switched my alarm off.

I looked up at myself in my vanity mirror and felt disgusted as soon as I saw my state. My hair was a tangled, greasy mess. My eyes were slightly squinted for some reason. Every inch of my pyjamas were crinkled. Also my mouth had a drool stain on the side besides it. In conclusion, I looked like I attended a wild party and got totally wasted.

After looking at myself in disgust for another minute or two, I realised I was going to be late. So I ran to my bathroom, undressed and got in the shower in record time.

Around ten minutes later, I was out of the shower and started getting ready. Not before looking at the time first.

"Shoot!" First day back and I'm already going to be late." I muttered to myself, whilst hurrying towards my wardrobe. I got dressed and then proceeded to blow-dry my hair, also brushing it out, letting it fall into natural curls. After I was done sorting out my hair, I looked in the mirror to see if I looked presentable. I wore a white crop-top, matched with a pair of light blue skinny jeans, with bows for detailing down the side. Then put on my thin black parka, paired with a black beanie. I was ready to leave slightly earlier than I expected. So I reached for my phone and dialed Charlotte's number, within a couple rings she picked up.

"Hey Char." I greeted.

"Hey, are you ready for school yet?" She asked.

"Yeah. Are we taking my car or yours?"

"We should take yours." She answered. "As it's hot outside, again! We might as well make use out of yours."

"Be outside mine in five then." And with that I hung up.

We usually took my car on sunny days, basically every day, because it was a convertible. Which was more than suitable for hot weather. I didn't want to go to school in the first place, let alone be the one driving us there. Throughout freshman year to sophomore had been constant torture, with the endless teasing and unprovoked hits. But now it's senior year, and I'm going to make sure it'll be different this time. According to the school, I was the top nerd. I may have majorly rich parents, but that doesn't make you accepted in our school.

In a matter of minutes Charlotte was outside ready to leave. I skipped down the stairs and picked up my back pack. Then slung it over my shoulder. I grabbed my white Converses and struggled to put them on as I exited my house.

-------------------

We arrived in the massive parking lot, just before the bell was about to ring. "And here we go." Charlotte sighed as we departed from the car. I then found Charlie in front of me.

"Well if it isn't miss rich bitch." He taunted, with a smirk.

I walked passed him, trying to not acknowledge his presence. So in retaliation of me ignoring him. He grabbed my arm and yanked me backwards, as a result I landed on the hood of my car with mild pain quickly shooting through me.

"Don't ignore me you stupid bitch!" He shouted, whilst hovering above me.

"Well I'm going to and there's nothing you can do about it!" I yelled back, amazed at how much confidence was in my tone. Then I stood straight and looked him directly in his eyes.

He flung his fist backwards and swung for me. I closed my eyes quickly and when I didn't feel anything hit me, I opened them once again. To my surprise, I saw Frankie had caught his arm.

"What the hell are you doing bro!" Charlie yelled at him.

"Shut the fuck up and go inside." He told Charlie, knowing he would obey, he looked at Charlotte too. "Both of you."

"But-" He was cut off by Frankie almost instantly.

"Now!" Frankie ordered, and they obeyed.

No more than ten minutes later, it was just us stood in the parking lot alone.

"So..." I trailed off.

"What did you think you were doing? Standing up to him like that!" He yelled at me.

Whoa, where did that come from?

"What, so I can't stick up for myself against one of your friends? Who by the way if you haven't noticed, has picked on me for years!" I shouted back at him. He seemed slightly baffled by my outburst, but soon spoke up.

"Don't talk to me like that Weston. I just saved your ass and this is how you repay me!?"

"I didn't need saving, I was perfectly fine. And if you really didn't like stepping in that much, then stay away from me!" I barked in his face. "Why do you care anyway? You never have before. So why now hey?" After I finished, and he stayed silent for a moment.

"Why do you think I don't care?" He asked in a slightly calmer tone than before.

"Because you don't, just admit it. Your friends have been doing this since freshman. Why're you sticking for me now? You didn't care before, so what's changed?"

"Erm... I don't know." He managed to say without stuttering.

"You're a notorious gang leader. So why're you standing up for a girl like me?" I asked, with not even a hint understanding as to why. Before I realised what was happening, his lips crashed against mine. Something like an electric spark ran through me. It felt amazing. I've never felt like this before. 

--------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Please read of if you like it.

Please Vote, Comment and Recommend. Thank you.