Chapter 6: Fake Everything

[Sawyer's POV]

"Joey, you can't hurt her. You'd go to jail." I say. He laughs.

"I'm not going to hurt her or anything I just want to tell her to back the hell off." He explains.

"I can give you her number, if that works for you." I reply. Joey nods. He hands me his phone. I put in Kim's number. I give his phone back.

"There."

"Thanks."

[Joey's POV]

I start to text Kim. As soon as I sent a text to Kim saying how damn disrespectful she's being, I get a text message from Shane.

Shane: Hey Joey! Wanna do a collab?(:

"Sawyer, I'm gonna over to Shane's for a bit."

"For?" I ask. I guess I can be a little overprotective sometimes.

"Collab."

"Okay." I text Shane back.

Joey: Yeah, sure. =P Be there in a few.

I get up and went up to my room. I look in my closet. I choose a red blazer, black shirt, and black cuffed up pants. I chose my bright red boat shoes. I look pretty good. I wear what I chose out and I look at the mirror. I put on my favorite cologne. I style up my hair and put little foundation on my face to hide some of my acne. I head downstairs and go straight to the kitchen. Sawyer looked at me and smirked.

"You like?"

"Heck yeah." I chuckle. I quickly make my breakfast and eat it all fast.

"You ate pretty fast." He says.

"Well, when it comes to Youtube, I get excited!" Sawyer laughs and goes upstairs.

I grab my camera and check to see if my phone was charged. Eh, it's in the middle. Good enough.

"Bye Sawyer! Love you!"

"Love you, too! Have some fun!"

"I will!" I open the door and leave.

[Shane's POV]

I invited Joey over to tell him something important. I told him it was for a collab but, it was really to tell him everything I loved about him. Lisa was out to walk Corny and possibly went to the dog park nearby if it was open. I went to the kitchen and took out some M&M's. The doorbell rings. I jog to the door and opened it. Joey stood there looking at his phone, grinning. What's going on with him?

"Hey Shane!" He says enthusiastically.

"Hey Joey. Come in, come in." Joey walks in,looking around the house.

"So, what kind of collab are we doing?

"Uh, Truth or Dare?" I suggest.

"Okay." He agrees.

He sits down on the couch and starts chuckling

"What are you laughing about?" I ask, looking for the camera and the tripod.

"Oh, uh, nothing." I sit down next to him. He quickly changes to Twitter.

"Joey, I have to tell you something."

"Yep?" He looks up from his phone to me. Can I kiss him? Would he get pissed? I don't think so. I mean, he's single. Right?

So, I do. He kissed me back for a second, but then pushes me away. He gets up, looking a tad red.

"What the fuck?" He exclaims. My mouth gapes open. He looks extremely pissed.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to--"

"No, Shane. I gotta go." Joey quickly rushes out. I look at the floor. What have I done..?

[Joey's POV]

Why did he even do that? The worst part is that I kissed back for a second. I didn't mean to. I forgot it was Shane. I thought it was Sawyer. I got in my car and l just sat there. I drove home. Nerves as hell. I drove faster. All of a sudden, I have a panic attack. I think of all the horrible things that could happen to me. I pass the stop light and black out as soon as I see a car zooming into mine.

[Sawyer's POV]

Joey still hadn't come back after 2 hours. It usually didn't take long for a collab to be made. Joey edits at home, too. I call Joey. No answer. I call Shane.

>Shane: H-Hello?

>Sawyer: Hey Shane! Is Joey there?

>Shane: *sniffle* No.

I became confused.

>Sawyer: What?

>Shane: I gotta go.

He hung up. He could have gone to Kim's house and went batshit crazy on her. Maybe he texted her asking for her address. I quickly change into whatever was nearby and leave to Kim's house.

....

When I arrived at Kim's , I rang the doorbell. Kim opened the door.

"Oh my gosh! Sawyer! I knew you'd come back to me!"

"Ha, no. Has Joey been around?" I look inside the house, attempting to search for him.

[Kim's POV]

Joey didn't come here. But I could tell a few lies so he could be back with me.

"Uh, yeah! He just left.'

"Did he say anything.?" Now's my chance.

"Um, yeah. He said he was faking it all because you told him he was gay. Thought he might as well play the game. I'm really sorry, Sawyer." Sawyer frowns.

"Oh, well. Can I come in?"

"Gladly."

Sawyer sulks inside. He sits on the couch. He put his hands on his forehead and leaned back. I sit next to him.

"Y'know, you can be with me now that Joey doesn't even love you." Sawyer nods slowly and with much hesitation he kisses me. I think I might've gotten him back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn Kim, why you do that for? Being rude af.

Love ya. Byeeee. xoxo

Twitter: @JawyerAmaze

Vine: JawyerHartceffa