Chapter 13: Dreams

[Sawyer's POV]

I went up to my room. I was excited to be going to Disneyland. After all, I could use some relaxation from what's been going on lately. I flopped onto my bed and Joey walked in.

Joey: I'm lonely.

Sawyer: Wanna sleep with me?

Joey: Yes.

I patted the spot next to me and Joey walked over happily. He lie down and laid his head on my shoulder.

Joey: You smell really good.

Sawyer: Thanks.

Joey: Sawyer, can you promise me something..?

Sawyer: Yeah?

Joey: Can we kiss at the top of the ferris wheel in Disney?

Sawyer: I'd love that.

Joey smiled. He soon fell asleep and I fell asleep with him..

*Sawyer's Dream*

Joey: Sawyer, I can't stop.

Sawyer: Joey, you can.

Joey: S-Sawyer you don't understand.

Joey breaks down in tears.

Joey: I cheated. That's why I'm cutting..

Sawyer: You're lying.

Joey: You hate me!

Joey runs away. Everything fades to black. I see Joey in a bathroom, cutting. Then with pills. He doesn't do it, but he goes to a club and gets extremely drunk. He kisses other people. He goes back home, crying. He doesn't know what to do. Sawyer is calling and texting like crazy, but Joey drinks the pills..

*End of Dream*

*Morning*

I wake up, sweating. I turned towards Joey and hes staring right at me.

Joey: Bad dream..?

Sawyer: Yup.

We both got up from the bed. I walked over to Joey, who was stretching. I kissed him on the lips and smiled. He smiled back at me.

Sawyer: I'm gonna go shower.

Joey: Mkay.

I walked over to the bathroom.

[Joey's POV]

Sawyer walked into the bathroom. I thought about why I had that accident.. Shane.. I should text him..

Joey: Hey =P

[Shane's POV]

I invited Kim over. Yeah we knew each other. Then I got a text from Joey. Kim sat next to me.

JoeyGraceffa<3: Hey =P

[Joey's POV]

ShaneDawson: Hi =)

Joey: Are u mad at me ? =/

ShaneDawson: Noope. Hey can u come over

Joey: Uh idk. I'm going to Disney with some friends 2day.

Shane: =( And u didn't invite me???

Joey: I'll ask Sawyer xD

ShaneDawson: Uh ok...

I got up and was about to knock on the bathroom door and Sawyer opened the door.

Sawyer: Woah.