Chapter 1: A Caring Sawyer

[Joey's POV]

I looked around the living room. Sawyer wasn't home and I had nothing to do. Hitch ran around and looked at his bowl. Then he looked at me.

"Okay, Hitch, I'll give you some food." I say, in my best animal voice.

I walked to the kitchen and took out the dog food. I poured the dog food into Hitch's bowl. I got some water and poured water into his other bowl.

"There. You have your food." I say, walking to the glass sliding doors.

I walked to the window and looked out. I wondered where Sawyer was. He usually stayed home and left at 3ish. It was 12. Maybe it's something important. It probably doesn't matter. I decided to do a Tag video of some sort. I tweeted out what tag video to do. If Sawyer comes soon, I could probably do the tag with him. I went to the kitchen again and leaned against the counter. I wondered about what to eat. I could have an egg sandwich. That'd be nice. I got the ingredients to make my egg sandwich. It took a few minutes. The door opened and I looked to see who it was.

"Oh hey." Sawyer says, closing the door behind himself. "I thought you'd be going om a hike, today."

I looked at him. Then back at my making of a egg sandwich.

"I was planning to yesterday," I say. "But I don't really want to go alone."

Sawyer nodded. He went to Hitch and played with him for awhile. Sawyer was so nice to dogs. I was too but, hes extremely caring to them.

"I could.." He pauses and then continues. "Go with you.. If you'd like, anyway.."

I looked at him. I put my eggs on the pot. Then, I put the pot on the stove.

"Uh, okay. I'll go get ready."

I finished my egg sandwich making. I put the sandwich on a small plate and took ot to my room. I looked for my hiking clothes. It was sunny out so, I could wear shorts. I decided to wear a green shirt and black shorts with green stripes on it. It looked nice and I thought I wanted to impress Sawyer.

Wait. What? Impress Sawyer? Joey, what the hell are you even thinking?

I ate my egg sandwich quickly and went down the stairs. Sawyer was lying down, looking at the ceiling. He got up and looked at me.

"Sawyer?"

He was simply just staring off into the distance. I was confused at this.

"Aren't you going to change?" I ask, attempting to break him out of his trance.

"Oh, yeah." He smiles and gets up. He rushes past me and goes upstairs.

[Sawyer's POV]

I thought about Joey's eyes. They looked adorable with his shirt.

Sawyer. What the actual fuck?

I wore a blue mustache shirt with white lined glasses on them. I then put on white and blue shorts. I realized that we'd both match our eye color so, it'd be pretty cool. I left my room and met up with Joey in the Game room. Joey was on his iMac, checking his Youtube channel.

"Sawyer, I'm about to hit 3,000,000 subscribers!"

Joey jumped from his chair and hugged me. He was really soft. He pulled away from the hug.

"Sorry. I got a bit over excited." He blushes and looks at the floor.

"It's cool. It's cool." I say.

But in the inside, I was hyperventilating for no apparent reason.

I smiled. We both said bye to Hitch and left for our hike. I drove and Joey texted. He smiled and laughed a bit. I got a bit irritated. And sort of jealous.

Sawyer, hes not even your boyfriend. He doesn't even like you. Only as a friend. I think. Sawyer, I don't think you even like Joey that way.

Why am I even jealous?

Joey looked at me and smiled. Then, he looked back on his phone. I turned the radio up. Clarity by Zedd. Joey hummed the lyrics. He looked like he was in love. Joey looked at me again.

"You in love?" I joke.

I chuckled and smirked.

"Very funny, Sawyer." He says, turning down the volume just a bit. "And, no, I don't think I'm in 'love'"

He quoted the word "love" with his fingers. I forgot that Joey didn't believe in love because of shit that happened. He never had luck he says and he says he never found the one either.

Joey put his phone in his pocket. We arrived at Joey's original hiking place. We both got out of the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! So, that's the first chapter! I hope it'll be interesting for you guys. I'm really feeling this book and I want to go far in this book. I haven't seen many #Jawyer Stories so, might as well start one! ;D May the odds be ever in your favor! Good damn bye! :)