Chapter 25: The Amazing Race & S---

*A Week Later*

[Sawyer's POV]

I woke up to Joey's lovely face. His breathing was in a slow tempo. I watched him sleep for awhile before decided to get up. I got up and stretched. I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and took a shower. As soon as I was done, I picked out some random clothes from the closet. I looked over at Joey who was quietly snoring.

Let's talk about what's been going on lately.

Joey and I haven't fought at all. No one has bothered us and it's all good. Joey and I decided that we want to be on the Amazing Race. I'd be fun but, Joey isn't really sure if they'd be accepting us in. Joey's already been on the Amazing Race but, he went with Meghan last time.

I went downstairs and fixed up some breakfast for Joey and I. I put Joey's "eggyanyas" on the counter with his green smoothie. I've had a couple of his smoothies before and their pretty good.

I sat down on my office chair and ate my breakfast. I decided to check my e-mail. I saw the most exciting thing ever.

//"Amazing Race!\\"

(A/N Now, I've never been on the Amazing Race nor have I tried to enroll myself into it. Don't expect me to know everything about it =P)

I practically screamed and quickly clicked on the email.

Email: "Joey and Sawyer! Congratulations! You'll be going to the Amazing Race challenge on November 17,2013 and this journey will end December 22, 2013! Pack your bags, because you're going places! P.S- Since you guys are known youtubers, bring your cameras so you guys can vlog!"

Sawyer: "Joey!" I smiled.

I could hear his footsteps coming down the stairs as I stared stupidly at the computer screen.

Joey: "Yeah?" His voice sounded worried, yet tired.

Sawyer: "Guess who emailed us?"

Joey: "Whooo booo?"

Sawyer: " Amazing Race!"

Joey was already behind me and I heard him reading quietly. When he was close to the end, he was already jumping. I got up and hugged him happily. Although it was Joey's second time going, he was pretty excited.

Joey: "I'm so glad that were going together!"

Sawyer: "Woo!" I smiled. "You..should vlog about it!"

He nodded happily and went upstairs to get his camera. I stayed downstairs, staring at the email and thinking about the adventure Joey and I will be going on. When Joey went, most of the teams didn't like him and Meghan. Joey has watched replays of that season and he still doesn't know why the teams hated on him.

I heard Joey vlogging while he came down the stairs.

[Joey's POV]

-Vlogging-

Joey: "Hello there, my chickadees! So, I have exciting news for you guys! Sawyer and I..." I pointed the camera to Sawyer who was standing in front of me then back at me. "Are going to the Amazing Race! Holy shit-zu, guys! And guess what? We can take our cameras and vlog!"

Sawyer walked up behind me and started talking.

Sawyer: "Were going on an adventure, boy!" He flashed me a grin. I practically almost melted in front of the camera. "I've always wanted to go around the world with my..um..best friend."

I knew it was hard for him to say best friends when we were more than that.

Joey: "Me too!" I smiled at the camera. " So, I'm pretty excited to go back to the Amazing Race! Sadly, I'm not going with Meghansan but, she had some plans on her mind like... a minecraft server??"

I raised one eyebrow up and stared into the camera with a goofy smile. I end the footage and put the camera down.

-End of Vlogging-

Sawyer: "It's hard to say you're my "best friend" and not my boyfriend.

Joey: I know.

Sawyer: "How about we go to Bushee for some athletic outfits?"

Joey: "Heck yeah!"

Sawyer and I both ran upstairs to change. I decided to wear cuffed up jeans, my red and white striped shirt, my dark blue sweater, and some random shoes. Sawyer wore a sweater too and black jeans. He also wore black Converse shoes. I grabbed my camera and my phone and waited for Sawyer.

**************************************************************

We were in the car happily singing Royals by Lorde. It wasn't a long drive to Bushee. There was small traffic but, it was manageable for Sawyer since he was driving. I had already vlogged when we got out of the car and when Sawyer got

home, he'd make a video with me about the Amazing Race. I looked out the window of the car and realized, we won't be here for 40 days or so.

Sawyer: "We won't be here for a month and a half." Did he just read my mind?

Joey: "Yeah. "

Sawyer: "Huh.. Who'll be feeding Hitch?"

Joey: "Crap! Great question."

Sawyer: "Who should we text?"

Joey: " How about Shane? He has Corny, who's a dog.."

Sawyer: "Handling two dogs?"

Joey: "There's also Lisa there.."

Sawyer: "True, true. Call 'em up!"

I smiled and started texting Shane.

[Shane's POV]

Shane: "Corny! Girl, where the hell are you? Are you hiding because you took a shit on my shoes?"

Lisa: "I think she's in the closet!"

How the hell did he get in the closet? I walked over to the closet and opened it up. Corny sat there with the biggest eyes ever, which was obviously her guilty face. I picked her up as she attempted to go back into the closet (A/N ..Anybody got that? xD No? Okay..) .

Shane: "Corny, you little slut."

I closed the closet door and put Corny down. Corny ran away somewhere and I suddenly believed it was no use in running after her. I walked up to Lisa who was in the office.

Shane: "Whatcha doin'?"

Lisa: "Editing."

I nodded. I searched for my phone and it showed I had a text from...Joey? He hasn't texted me for a week. I read his text.

//Joey: Hey Shane! Sawyer and I are going to the Amazing Race on Nov. 17 and I wanted to ask if you could take care of his for 40 days or so =P\\

He wanted to ask that? Well, okay. It's fine with me as long as his dog doesn't shit a lot. I walked over to Lisa again who was now uploading her video to Youtube and playing with Corny.

Shane: "Hey Lisa?"

Lisa: "Yes, honey?"

Shane: "Can we take care of Joey's dog?"

Lisa: "Why?"

Shane: "He's going to the Amazing Race."

Lisa: "Holy crap! I'm watching that! And, sure."

I nodded happily and texted Joey that I'd take care of his dog while he's gone.

________________________________________________________________________________

Shitttttttt. I should've made this chapter longer but hey, what the F ever. =P Amazing Race!!!!! WOOOOO! =)

Question Of The Day: Where do you guys want Sawyer and Joey to go? =P

MAY LE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! GOOD DAMN BYE! <3