Chapter 44: He Loves Me

One love, two mouths

One love, one house

No shirt, no blouse

Just us, you'll find out

Nothing that we don't wanna talk about, no.

-The Neighbourhood, Sweater Weather

[Sawyer's POV]

He smirked happily, yet seductively. He climbed on top of me, simply leaving me utterly breathless on how much dominance he wants. If he wants the dominance he can have it... Today..Maybe..

His hand travels up and down my chest as he slowly tugs on the hem of my shirt with his other hand. I hold in a soft moan. He asks for permission to take off my shirt with his eyes. Grinning, I say yes. He pulls off the shirt and tosses it. He admires my chest and I wrap my hands around his waist. He looks me in the eyes. I can see them sparkling with love and lust.

He gives me a sincere, yet somehow seducing, look.

Slowly, he takes off his shirt too.

I touch him softly, as if he might break.. I near his neck and started nibbling on it softly. A soft moan escapes his lips, making me smile.

My lips travels to his and I bite on them softly. I kiss his lips gently and his hands travel across my skin.

(A/N: ^.^ Imagine if this was real. Ohmahdayum.

I then feel his hot breath on my ear.

"I love you." He whispers as he slowly presses his tanned body onto mine.

He Loves Me.

"I love you too." I whisper.

His hand travels to my belt. He looks at me, asking for permission to take it off. I nod. Quickly, he takes it off and puts it somewhere. He pulls at my jeans. I take it off with Joey helping. He stared at me.

I realize then, that I'm only in my boxers.

That was fast.

I pull at Joey's jeans, silently telling him to take it off too. He obeys, stands up, and takes it off. Next thing you know, were both just in boxers.

(A/N: Ohmygawd

He smiles. I lay down. He sits down on my crotch and moves slowly. He places his hands on my chest. I feel his hands glide over to my boxers and he tugs at it. I shake my head and he fake pouts.

He kisses his way up to my lips and bites it, making me gasp. He leans his chest onto mine and slides his tongue in. His hand move towards my crotch (again) and he rubs it slowly.

"Now?" He asks gently in my ear.

"Yes." I say, although it sounded more like a moan.

He smiles as he goes down to my boxers. He grabs the hem of my boxers with his teeth and pulls it down. He bites his lip, staring at me seductively.

I feel the need to take dominance. Like, I need to take control of what he's doing.

I'm starting to want him even more.

(A/N Feels.)

Immediately, he comes close to me and smiles.

His smile is currently making me melt inside.

He puts one finger on my abdomen and lightly goes around, partially feeling me. I don't know why, but it sure is seducing.

Take it off, I think as I stare at his maroon Abercrombie & Fitch boxers.

[A/N - Yes, I know a few colors of a few boxers. I also know the brand. Hehe. )

I guess he saw what I was staring at momentarily because he started to play with his boxers.

"Take it off." I whisper to him. He shakes his head.

He gets up, walks somewhere, and grabs the lube.

"What ab-" I begin but he cuts me off.

"We won't get pregnant." He states.

"You never know." I say.

"If I got pregnant, how the fuck would the baby even get out of me?" He asks as he walks over to me.

I smirk. I'm betting that he didn't pay attention to Health class in high school.

He sets down the lube on the floor and climbs on top of me.

"Now," he begins. "Let's stop talking about pregnancy, go up to the room because we might fall off the couch, and have fun." He smiles.

---Later---

He kissed me for the last time for what I think is the last time and lied down, facing me. He held my hand and snuggled closer to me. His nose was practically touching mine.

"I love you." he says as he kisses our intertwined hands.

Smiling, I kiss our intertwined hands too.

"I love you too."

And we fell asleep.

[Joey's POV]

I were sitting at the beach, staring at the dark skies. I could feel the wind against my skin. I look down, wondering where I was actually sitting at. I was on top of a rock, possibly the top of a cave. I touch the surface, feeling a familiar type of texture.

I recognize this, I think.

I look around, and realize no one is here. But, this beach is familiar. I've went to this beach with someone. But for some reason, I can't put my finger on it.

I stare at the sun, which was currently setting.

I feel a warm hand on my shoulder and I quickly turn around.

He was on his knees, wearing a suit and tie, holding a black box. He opens it with no words and gives me hopeful eyes.

I cover my mouth, surprised.

"Sawyer.." I breathe.

"I love you. You're my absolute everything. I need you forever." He smiles, making his eyes shine. "I want to marry you. So," he kisses me on the cheek. "Will you marry me, love?"

He loves me.

...

...

I wake up, startled by the beautiful dream. It wasn't a nightmare.. For the first time in a while, it wasn't a horrible nightmare.

I smile and snuggle closer to Sawyer.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hola!

New chapterrr!

So, uh, is it bad that I'm planning the next book of this? Because this most definitely will be a sequel. I have so much planned but, I still need to do some more chappies to fulfill this.

No, this will not be ending anytime soon, I promise

So, I didn't exactly fulfill my goal of actually writing a full sex scene. I failed miserably and I scold myself for that. I apologize.

I'm going to create a kik for Wattpad ^...^ Or I might just use the one I already have. :P

New book!

Jawyer + Divergent!

That'll be up soon :) I hope you guys check that shizznit out :)

Mkay, that's all ^.^

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! GOOOODBYE !