Chapter 31: I'm Not Crazy.

[Joey's POV]

These nightmares I've been havimg for a week that Nicole has been here are scaring me. Everytime I'm alone, I'm constantly reminded of being alone for the rest of my life. I have to snuggle with Sawyer so I can feel secure..

Sawyer was holding me in his arms as he was sleeping. I was cuddling with him while he slept. I stared at Nicole, who was in the same condition for awhile now. Nurses have been saying Nicole's health has been increasing, but I for some odd reason, didn't believe them. My trust has been lost thanks to the "lovely" nightmares I've been having.

I sighed and shifted closer to Sawyer, who was flinching in his sleep.

"No, stop." He mumbled quietly as he shook his head.

I shook Sawyer to wake up. He woke up, but his breathing was unusually fast.

Joey: "Soy-sauce?"

Sawyer: "Yes, love?"

Joey: "What happened in your dream?"

He stayed quiet. After awhile, he didn't say anything. I realized he wasn't going to say anything. We stared at Nicole, who was still not awake. The door opened and Doctor Carmen Elma walked in with two nurses.

Doctor Carmen Elma: "Sawyer, May I please speak to you in private?"

Sawyer nodded and got up. He gave me quick peck on the lips. He walked out with Doctor Carmen Elma. The nurses stared at me and I started to get a bit uncomfortable. Luckily, Sawyer and Doctor Carmen Elma walked back in.

Doctor Carmen Elma: "Joey, close your eyes please."

Joey: "Why?"

Sawyer: "Joey.."

I started to get bit scared. I slowly closed my eyes. I felt something cold and sharp on my arm and I slowly started to fall asleep.

.-----------.

I woke up strapped to a chair. The fuck? All I saw was white walls. I tried to look around ambit, my neck sort of hurt. I heard a voice which scared the living out of me.

??: "Joey?"

Joey: "What?"

I didn't even recognize the voice. Where was it even coming from?

??: "Close your eyes and I want you to fall asleep."

I closed my eyes..

??: "A nurse will come into the room and attach something to your head.."

What the hell?

A door opened and as ordered, a nurse walked in with some sort of machine. She put it on my head and clicked a few buttons. I'm confused, scared, and I want Sawyer.

??: "Open your mouth."

I slowly opened my mouth and felt something trickle down my throat. I fell asleep.

[Sawyer's POV]

Sawyer: "Will it hurt him?"

I looked at Doctor Carmen Elma. She put her hand over the microphone and began to speak.

Doctor Carmen Elma: "Nope. As long as he doesn't have a bad nightmare.."

I heard Joey's voice. I looked over at Doctor Elma (A/N Look, Saying her name over and over again is hard, okay? xD) who was looking at a screen. I stared at Joey through the window that was only visible to us, not him.

I don't know why I had agreed to this. What if he got put into a mental hospital? No, Sawyer, stop.

This doctor of Nicole' s had told me that Joey should get checked. I didn't know all this crap was going to happen.

Joey screamed. I was so tempted to run in there.

Doctor Elma: "Stay."

I stayed put. Joey screamed again. I looked at the window.

Joey: "Sawyer!" He started to sob.

Doctor Elma: "Stay..."

Sawyer: "But I have to go in there!"

Doctor Elm a: "N-"

Sawyer: "Fuck it!

I ran into the room and rushed over to Joey. He was looking down and crying.

Sawyer: "It's okay, love. It's okay."

He started to mumble the same thing over and over again.

"I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy."

I was on the verge of tears. I hugged him and he kept mumbling the same words.

"I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy."

Joey hugged me back.

Joey: "You said you wouldn't leave me alone.."

Sawyer: "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

I felt apologetic after putting him through that. That wasn't supposed to happen, was it?

I suddenly got extremely pissed at Doctor Elma, the one who told me it'd be okay. Obviously, she knew it'd be bad. God fucking dammit.

I unstrapped Joey from the chair. He got up and I gestured for him to follow me. He followed me out the door and Doctor Elma glared at me.

Doctor Elma: "You're not sup-"

Sawyer: "I don't give a damn."

_________________________________________________________

This was supposed to be a long motherbleeping chapter. But NOOOOOO, my finger had to JUS HAD TO get tired. .-. I'm sorry if these chapters are sort of depressing.. It'll get better I swear. Possibly next chapter? =P I swear, if it's not a long chapter, casually just kill me. Okay? Okay.

Question Of The Day: Did you like this chapter?

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER BE IN YOUR FAVOR! GOOOOOD BYE! Arrgh! ;D

P.S- I'm currently crushing on Connor Franta. Ohmigosh.

P.P.S- I'll be posting contest information. :)

P.P.P.S- If you think I should make a short story of #Jawyer, comment! =) =P

BTW: If this chapter gets deleted, it's because I came up with a better chapter and crap.

P.S- I fucking hate auto-correct .-.