Chapter 51: Whatever

[Joey's POV]

Still in my angry, but upset mood, I get up and head to the kitchen. I look out the window from the kitchen and realize it's night.

I had slept all freaking day and I didn't even know it.

I look in the fridge, looking for something to drink or something to eat. Since there wasn't anything, I decided to go to WholeFoods.

I go upstairs to my room amd Sawyer sleeps there. I didn't even realize he was sleeping next to me. I slip on a gray sweater and some boat shoes.

I should get more shoes.

Glancing one more time at Sawyer, I leave the room. I grab my keys and rush out the front door.

I hop in Satsuki, turn it on, and drive to WholeFoods...

...

I arrive at WholeFoods, discovering that it was open.

I order a chicken sandwich amd simply wait for my order. I will never betray my chicken. I will never get bored of it.

Suddenly, Sawyer pops into my mind. The cook hands me my sandwich, I pay and leave.

I eat my chicken sandwich in Satsuki.

Sawyer. Blue eyes.

To me, he's the meaning of flawless.

And yet, I cannot even be pissed at him for a long period of time.

Frustrated with myself and everyone in particular, I finish my sandwich and drive back home.

...

I close the door shut, possibly making my presence known. I throw the keys on the counter. I was too lazy to put it in it's proper place.

Since, it was still dark, I decide to head upstairs and sleep. I walk into Sawyer's room and flop on his bed.

I could feel his scent still on this bed. Its like he's right next to me.

Instead of falling asleep, I just stay sniffing his pillow and covers carelessly.

See, I literally cannot live without him.

The bright light shines through the small window. Had I laid here, just sniffing, for all this time?

Sawyer walks in minutes later. I could feel him sit on the bed. I stay silent, but I still want to talk to him.

"I'm sorry." He says, looking at the ground. "I-I was drunk. Tyler was drunk. It didn't mean a thing to me. I swear." I stay quiet.

He lays next to me, looking at me. He holds me and I don't refuse, but I get tense.

"Please talk to me." He whispers. I turn to look at him. His pleading eyes burn into my eyes. I sigh.

"Whatever." I say, trying to be mad, but his feel is overpowering me.

He holds me a bit tighter.

"I'm sorry." He says again.

"Whatever." I say, again. He sighs.

"Please, babe."

"I said, whatever. I'm talking to you now, aren't I?"

"But you're still mad."

"Yeah, and?"

"I want you to be happy."

"Whatever. I can't be happy when I just witnessed my boyfriend kissing another boy."

Once again, he sighs. I face the wall. He turns me to face him and kisses me.

He deepens the kiss, making it impossible to breathe. But breathing wasn't my top priority.

After becoming distracted by the kiss, he lets go. He looks at me.

"Are you mad, now?" I think his question over.

"No." I smile.

There are so many beautiful love stories out there, but ours is my favorite.

Someone calls from Sawyer's phone. He lets go of me, gets up from the bed and answers his phone.

"Hello?" He says. "No I-. Now? Alright, whatever. Be right there, I guess." I pick myself up from off the bed. He hangs up and turns his phone off.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Uh, no one in particular." He quickly puts on a leather jacket and dark black jeans. "I'll be back in like, an hour or something."

"An hour?" He nods, grabbing his sunglasses and rushing downstairs. I follow him, trying to keep up. He grabs his keys to Victoria and puts on his sunglasses.

"I love you." He says, placing his lips on mine. I could feel his hands on my cheekbones. "Bye." And without explanation, he leaves.

...

[Sawyer's POV]

...

"What do you want, Tyler?"

"You do realize that you uploaded a video that has us making out.. When you're dating Joey.." He says, sitting on his couch.

"Yeah, I know."

"You should stop dating him." My eyes widen. "Then you can have me." I knew that he had drank before I came here.

"You're kidding."

"No, I'm not." He says, getting closer to me.

"You have Troye, remember?" I say.

"He's all the way in Austraila! I'm all alone here."

"Go to the club."

"No."

"I'm leaving, Tyler." I get up. He tugs at my hand.

"You felt something in that kiss. I know it. I felt something. Sober, drunk, I felt it!" I pull away.

"I'll talk to you later." And I simply leave.

__________________________

Hello.

I have a Jawyer One-Shot or whatever planned. Thanks to me being sick, my mind feels out of the ordinary. My birthday is in 4 days and I might be sick. Help.

Secondhand Serenade will help me, I think.

I might take out another pre-written chapter and just put it.

I sound like the worst author ever.

May the odds be ever in your favor..Goooodbye. *sneeze*

||Twitter: JawyerAmaze||