Chapter 52: Butterflies

[Sawyer's POV]

I go back home, bothered Tyler's sudden opinion.

Why had he said that? Obviously, he was drunk. But, people say that when you're drunk, you say the truth. So then, he was telling the truth?

I shake it out of my mind. I can't let it get to me.

I rub my forehead and stare straight at the road. Multiple cars pass by, while my light is red. I sigh and look around my car aimlessly. I look back at the road. I see a car like Joey's pass by quickly. I guess that guy's in a rush..

[Joey's POV]

Meghan called, asking frantically if I could come over. Feeling like something was wrong, I quickly picked up my keys to Satsuki, rushed out the door, went into my car, and drove to Meghan's.

She hadn't told me what was wrong.

...

I arrive at Meghan's minutes later. I knock at the door and Meghan quickly opens the door. She hugs me tightly and sobs into my shirt.

"Meghansan, what's wrong?"

"Come inside."She says, pulling away and dragging me inside. She closes the door behind me and sits miserably on the couch.

"Jimmy came over, asking me if we could get back together. But I stupidly said no. Then-" She started to sob.

Quickly, I sit next to her and hug her. I don't think explaining things would be a good choice.

We stay in a silence. The only thing heard was Meghan's small cries.

"Y-You shouldn't be here. You should be with Sawyer." She says, quietly.

"No." I say, simply. She nods.

Meghan didn't tell me the rest of what happened. I was fine with that.

"Why does life always play with your heart?"She asked, laying on ny chest, staring blankly at the wall. I think over her idea.

"Because life doesn't like when people are happy in their beginning. Life likes it when you're happy at the end. You're just in the middle of your story, Meghan." I say, thinking over what I had just said.

"You're right." She whispers.

"I'm always right." I tease. She laughs and lifts her head off my chest.

"Oh, I have to ask you something."

"Shoot." I say.

"Have you seen Cat? I haven't seen her tweet or anything."

"Don't worry about her so much." I say, trying not to get into the topic much. I honestly didn't want to talk about Cat.

"You have to worry about her, Joey." She says, looking at the ground. "She texted me before going..crazy. She told me what she'll do, but I told her to not do it. She really does love you but she doesn't understand that you have Sawyer. At the hospital, she texted me, asking me to go all the way over there. So, I did. She told me that the doctor told her she'd be going to a jail near the actual hospital. Joey, you need to visit her."

"I can't and I won't." I say.

"Joey, you have to!"

"No! Can we not talk about her?"

She rolls her eyes.

...

...

[Sawyer's POV]

Born To Die. That was the song that I was listening. Lana Del Rey reminded me of Joey.

" 'Cause you and I...we were born to die."

I was quietly sitting outside on the deck. I was laying on the hammock, staring at the shining and burning Sun. The clouds pass by slowly.

I arrived at home in 18 minutes. Joey's car was gone when I arrived, which surprised me. Maybe he went to get chicken or something.

Butterflies. They flutter around my stomach when I see him. When he's upset it's the butterflies want to fly out of my mouth and cheer him up. When he's happy, the butterflies dance. Its cause & effect.

15 minutes pass and Joey isn't here. So, I call him. He doesn't answer. Maybe he's driving.

[Cat's POV]

I sit om the cold steel chair. I play with my fingers. The officials had told me that I had a visitor of some sort. Currently, I was waiting for whoever was coming. They didn't tell me who he/she was. These people aren't really specific.

I look around at the others in orange suits. I look at mine. Its definitely not my style.

"Catherine." A voice says. I look up at the person.

____________________________________________________

Happy Valentine's Day! It freaking snowed on my birthday, so I had no cake. But, today I will eat cake.

Drunk In Love, omfg.

I WAS going to post a Valentine's Day Chapter but..idk.

Writer's Block can kiss my ass. If these chapters suck, I'm sorry. I have a few ideas but.. I don't know how to write it.

Im crying because of music video feels omg.

Question Of Le Chapter! : Who do you think that person was?

||Twitter: JawyerAmaze||