Chapter 50: Silent Treatment

*Two Days Later*

[Sawyer's POV]

Joey and I had went back to LA, due to him being incredibly bored. We were leaving the airport in Victoria.

Joey was in the middle of vlogging while I was driving.

"Yeah! So were coming back to our house! Yay!" He smiled. He turned the camera towards me. "Soy-Sauce, can I tell them what you gave me?" I nod, paying close attention to the road and the car in front of us. "Okay, Soy-Sauce gave me a promise ring! It's so cute!" He faces the camera towards the ring, made sure it was focused, and continued. "Although it's not an engagement ring, I don't really care because he gave it to me with love! I think most of you were there, right? Right."

He went on and on about random things and got easily distracted by small objects. Thanks to him being distracted, I actually got a bit distracted too.

Joey turned his vlogging camera off and stuffed it in his front pocket of his jeans. He sighed happily.

"Feels like I haven't done that in a 2 billion years." He says, propping his arm on the ledge of the window.

"Well, it's been hectic lately, so, proper vlogs weren't really an option." I say, parking Victoria at our apartment.

"True, true."

We leave the car and walk to our door. I get my key, put it on the lock, and open the door.

"Hitchy-anya!" Joey says, smiling. He bends down and Hitch licks his face. Then I remember the collab Tyler and I did. I need to upload that.

"Love? Can you do me a quick favor?" He nods, standing up.

"Yeah, what do you need?"

"While I take a shower, can you upload the video Tyler and I did?" I ask.

"Uh, sure." He smiles and heads over to the computer room.

[Joey's POV]

Sawyer goes upstairs and I sit in his office chair. I go on his computer and log onto his Youtube (Yes, I know his Youtube login).

I click Upload and it leads me to the videos. I click the recent video woth Tyler in it and decide to watch it before uploading.

And after the 3 minute mark, I wanted to cry. Literally, I wanted to throw the damn computer on the floor and erase the video.

But it's already implanted in my mind.

I watch as they drunkily, yet somehow sober, make out.

Tears streaming, I simply upload the video, and get off the computer. I wipe the tears off my face, grab a tissue, and stay quiet. I switch over to my office chair and silently play with my fingers.

Sawyer comes back minutes later and kisses me on the cheek. I stay with a straight face instead of smiling.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing." I whisper. I get up and walk upstairs. I could feel Sawyer follow me.

"Joey, something's wrong." I shake my head.

"Nothing's wrong." I say. I sit down on the bed and lay down. My head hits the pillow and I miserably cry quietly.

Fuckery. Pure fuckery.

[Sawyer's POV]

I sigh and leave the room. I know I should probably leave him to think.

I go to the computer room and sit down on my chair. I watch the video and my eyes widen.

*Flashback To That Day*

"Tylerrrr, I'm drunkkkk." I whisper.

"Maybe kisses will fix your drunkenness." Tyler says, taking another sip of his vodka that we were now drinking.

He kissed me sloppily on the lips. I kiss back, not being able to take proper control of my drunk self. I could feel his hands on my cheeks.

We pull away and Tyler laughs.

"Well, it's hot in here." He waves his hand towards his face, attempting to cool himself.

*End Of Flashback*

And my drunken self agreed. My drunken self didn't refuse. My drunken self didn't care about Joey.

I always think differently when I'm drunk.

I bet that's what's bothering Joey.

Sighing, I cancel the upload and decide to edit it later.

I go upstairs and open the door slowly.

"Jo-Jo?" I ask, trying out the new name.

I sit on the edge of the bed and look at his almost hidden face. He doesn't say a thing. He simply justs turns his body away from me and ignores me.

He's giving me the silent treatment.

__________________________

Hey guys!

Uh, I haven't posted much due to no internet. Unfortuneatly my dad didn't pay the bill. But, its okay now! :)

Joey is at 3 million. I'm crying of happiness.

I missed so much on the worldwide internet. Holy crap.

For the past few days, I've had writers block. I apologize if this chapter sucked. It was all I could come up with. Comment some ideas and I'll probably get some ideas from those ideas.

50 chapters! Yay! <3

Question Of The Chapter: What do you think will happen next?

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! GOOOODBYE!

||Twitter: JawyerAmaze||

||Vine: JawyerHartceffa||