Chapter 7: Pissed Off Tears

[Sawyer's POV]

He left me. He lied to me. He pretended to be gay. No wonder he didn't want to go far. He probably wanted to leave me in the dust at first thought. Now that I've explained my feelings to him, he could tell everyone how I'm gay an he isn't. He backstabbed me and I don't know why he did that. My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. I get up and answer it.

"Yes?" I say as soon as I pick up. I kind of sound arrogant so I try calming myself down.

"Are you Sawyer Hartman?" The person asks.

"Um, yeah. Who is this?" I ask. My

"This is the paramedics, your friend Joey Graceffa was in a car wreck. I found you as his first contact and wanted to give you the information." I sit down. I rub my temples in stress. He was in a car wreck. What the hell happened?

"I'll be at the hospital." I hang up. Quickly, I get all my stuff together and head for the door.

"What's wrong?" Kim asks. I completely forgot about her.

"Joey is at the hospital." I explain. I begin walking out the door.

"Who cares?" She asks. I stop in my tracks and turn around.

"I care." I say sternly. "If you wanna come, you can. I'm going to see Joey."

"Goddamnit Sawyer! Fine, I'll go with you." Kim gets up. I walk to my car and Kim follows, trying to catch up. I get inside and start the car. Kim gets in.

I drive quickly to the hospital. Kim looks pissed off but I didn't really care. I care much more about Joey's health than her damn feelings. I park the car in the parking lot and get out. Kim gets out annoyed. We both walk inside the hospital. I ask the front desk lady where Joey's room was.

"He's on the 4th floor, room 524."

I nod and head towards the elevator. I press the button. I sigh. The elevator doors open and Kim & I walk in. Kim walks in and leans next to me. She starts kissing me and going all over me. I push her away.

"Kim, not now." I scold her. She scoffs.

"Why the fuck not!?" She exclaims.

"Because Joey is in a fucking hospital suffering! Ever thought of that!?"

The elevator door opens and I jog out, looking for Joey's room. Quickly, I find it and walk in. Immediately, I find a fragile Joey. I take a deep breath. Slowly, I feel his cheek. A nurse walks in and I take my hand away from his.

"Hi. Are you Joey Graceffa's friend?" She asks. I nod.

"Yeah. Is anything wrong with him?"

"I hate to say this, but Joey is in a coma. I apologize. " She leaves soon after. I sit down. I stare at Joey. Why weren't you careful on the road, my Joey?

Kim walks in and sits across from me. She stares at Joey, smiling devilishly.

"Why the hell are you smiling?" I growl to her.

"I'm not." She says. "I'm simply just enjoying his pain." Then she walks out, slamming the door behind her. I jump. Now I have time alone for my thoughts.

1) Joey might have lied, making me pissed.

2) I still love Joey, no matter what flaws he has.

3) I honestly don't know about Kim.

4) Joey's in a coma.

5) I'm really confused.

Out of nowhere, I start to cry. Meghan bursts through the door, ignoring my appearance.