Chapter 37: I Love You Too

[Sawyer's POV]

So, either Joey is going to have to lie.. or come out.

Right now, I'm currently going with the lying option.

I look at the ceiling, then the floor, which I simply find very interesting now.

I look at Joey, who's staring at his hands.

It's very awkward in this room.

Joey's Dad: "Well?"

Joey: "He's my roommate and he doesn't usually like being alone. He's...clingy."

Sawyer: "Hey,"

Joey gave me a look to shut up and deal with it. I guess that's all he could come up with in such short notice.

Joey's Mom: "Do you have a girlfriend?"

She looked at me.

Sawyer: "No.."

I looked at Nicole, who was looking like she wanted laugh and stay serious.

Joey's Dad: "Well, were going back to Boston. Nicole, when will you come back?"

Nicole: "Um, probably in a week, I guess."

He nodded.

Joey's mom and dad said their goodbyes and left.

Nicole: "And..when do you guys plan on coming out to them?"

Joey: "When were ready."

Nicole: "And when will you be ready?"

Joey: "In a few months."

Nicole: "How long do you think you'll keep these lies up? Do you really think it would be best if you stay quiet? One day, they're going to figure it out."

Joey shook his head and helped Nicole up. I looked out the door and I could see nurses passing by with needles and clipboards.

[Joey's Dad's POV]

Joey's Dad: "Don't you think something's odd about how quiet they were? I'm honestly not convinced that their JUST roommates."

Joey's Mom: "I thought that was just me. They'll tell us sooner or later."

Joey's Dad: " I hope it's sooner.''

[Joey's POV]

We lead Nicole downstairs to check her out of the hospital. Nicole was pretty quiet and so was I. I guess she's right about what she said.

I mean, what if they send a spy to spy on us?

It's possible, very possible.

We were in Satsuki and was driving back home.

I, for some weird reason, had a bad feeling in my stomach.

As soon as we were home, I rushed inside. Hitch greeted me by licking my leg.

Sawyer: "Why are you rushin'?'

Joey: "Don't you have a bad feeling about something?"

He shook his head. I looked at Nicole who was playing with Hitch, shook her head too. Why is the bad feeling bothering me now?

I got a text from Meghan, which practically surprised me. We haven't talked in a while.

//Meghan: Call me. Go outside too\\

I nodded at my phone.

Joey: "I need to call someone."

I left to the outdoors and walked to the parking lot. I called Meghan.

Meghan: "Joey!"

Joey: "Hey girl! What's up?"

Meghan: "Have you talked to Cat lately?"

Joey: "Last week, yeah."

Meghan: "Can you go check on her?"

Joey: "Why?"

Meghan: "Have you not realized that she hasnt' tweeted, uploaded videos, or have done anything this week?"

Joey: "Oh..." I looked at the ground.

Meghan: "Can you go?"

Joey: "Uh, yeah."

Meghan: "Great. Call you later."

Joey: "Bye Meghan."

I hung up and stared at my phone. I have a feeling this is my fault.

I walked over to Satsuki in a rush. I didn't even inform Nicole or Sawyer that I was leaving. I'll tell them later.

I hopped into Satsuki and started the car. I stared at the steering wheel.I shook my head and drove to Cat's. And I thought last week was the last time I'd be there.

...

...

I arrived at Cat's place. Her house from the outside looked dull and sad.

I knocked at her front door and it just opened. I saw Cat sitting there in the same position she was in since last week.

Joey: "Cat?"

As soon as I said her name, she looked at me and her face brightened.

Cat: "Joey!"

She ran towards me and hugged me.

Joey: "Hey, Cat."

She let go from the hug and smiled.

Cat: "I didn't mean what I said. It's not better when you're gone. It's so much worse." She started to tear up. "I need you."

Joey: "Cat..."

Cat: "I can't stand being alone all the time! I-I love you."

I can't believe she poured out her feelings to me like that. I feel really bad about leaving her in the dust like that. From her appearance, she looks extremely depressed, sad, and lost.

I can't even believe myself, right now.

So, I did what any sane and caring human being would do. I told her the words she wanted to hear.

"I love you too."

(A/N Take a moment. Relax. Don't get pissy with me.)

[Sawyer's POV]

Sawyer: "Where's Joey?"

Nicole: "Went to take a phone call, outside. I think he left too."

Sawyer: "Do you know where he went?"

Nicole: "Nope."

Sawyer: "Crap."

I looked around the apartment.

Where could he have possibly gone anyway?

Why didn't he even tell me?

[Cat's POV]

I stare at him, astonished. Did he tell me he loved me too? Inside, I was squealing, practically dancing.

I wrapped my arms aronund his neck, since he was a bit taller than me. I pulled him into a soft, sweet kiss.

________________________

Well, shit. Okay, don't get mad at me. SOMETHING HAD TO GO DOWN ALREADY!

Admit it, you probably wanted some drama :)

Dont you just LOVE how I'm updating a lot? I really love that. :)

Question of the chapter: What do you think Joey is gonna do with both Sawyer and Cat?

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! GOOOOOODBYE!

P.S- Oh my Gawd, have you seen Storytellers Ep,3 ? I DIED WHEN SKYLER TOOK THE SWORD OUT OF HER AND THERE WAS NO BLOOD. I WAS JUST LIKE, "WUT?"