Chapter 33: The DateThe Slut The Recognition & The Beach

[Sawyer's POV]

Driving to the Cheesecake Factory was sort of a hassle, thanks to the usual LA traffic. Joey was attempting to figure out where we were going and I just shook my head at ever answer. Eventually, he gave up and focused on the road.

I somehow planned out what our night would hopefully be in my head in a rush. I'm sure he would love this date, let's just hope nothing will go wrong.

-----

Thirty to sixty minutes later, Joey and I arrived at our destination, The Cheesecake Factory. Joey smiled and stared at the building.

Sawyer: "Let's go, love."

I intertwined our fingers once we got out of the car and closed the doors shut. I paid for parking and Joey and I walked inside. The lady at the table grinned at us as we came closer to her.

Lady: "Table for two?" We nodded. "Would you like a private area?" We nodded again.

Lady: "Follow me to your table" She smiled and gestured for us to follow her. We followed and she led us to a small red booth for two near a window but still a bit hidden, if you ask me. She handed us menus. "Carol will be right with you."

We nodded and sat down at the small and red booth.

Joey: "I'm glad I wore something fancy."

Sawyer: "And sexy." Joey blushed.

Joey: "Let's look in the menu." I nodded and took a look at the menu.

[Joey's POV]

I looked at the menu and a drink caught my eye.

"Pomegranate Margarita"

I licked my lips. It looked very yummy. It was a red-ish pink-ish color and had a lime at the top of the cup. I do love my pomegranates too!

A girl walked over to us, holding a small notepad with the cover as "Cheesecake Factory". I'm guessing she was Carol.

Carol: "Hi, I'm Carol. I'll be your waitress today. Would you like anything to drink?"

I nodded.

Joey: "I'll have the Pomegranate Margarita." She nodded and looked over at Sawyer.

Sawyer: "I'll have the Cosmopolitan Martini."

Carol: "Okay, I'll be right back with your drinks!" She winked at Sawyer and walked away.

Oh. Hell.The. Fuck. No.

Sawyer: "Love, don't get jealous."

Joey: "That bitch ass ska-"

Sawyer: "Love.."

I nodded and eventually cooled down. Sawyer and I started talking about random stuff and then I heard a girl squeal. I looked over to the source of the squeal and a 15 year old girl approached us.

Girl: "Oh My GOD. Joey Graceffa & Sawyer Hartman in my FAVORITE restuarant!" She squealed "Are you guys on a date?"

Sawyer and I both shook our heads.

Girl: "But...if you're at the Cheesecake Factory, in a private booth of two, isn't that included as a date?"

Sawyer: "Uh, well..."

Girl: "ADMIT IT! YOU TWO ARE DATING!"

Joey: "Will you tell anyone?" She shook her head. "Yes."

This girl started flailing her arms and jumping.

Girl: "Hashtag Jawyer!!! Hashtag Jawyer!"

I stared at her fangirling moment and looked over at Sawyer, who's face was a mix of emotions. His face somehow amused me. The girl ran off in a random direction and her blonde hair flew behind her.

Love Forever ||  Jawyerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें