Chapter 5: Kiss the Rainbow

[Sawyer's POV]

I kiss Joey's neck softly. I move my lips slowly to his earlobe and bite his ear gingerly. He bites his lip.

"Sawyer.." He moans out, holding me close.

"Mmm?" I whisper in his ear. He shivers and opens his mouth. At first he doesn't say anything. Then, he does.

"W-We should stop." His voice cracks. Quickly, I pull away from him. He sits up and looks at the ground.

"How come?" I ask, my curiousity getting the best of me.

"I feel like were going a bit too fast." He states. I nod. He's right. I sit up too. He holds my hand and puts it on his lap. "I'm sorry, I led you on and--"

"It's ok. It's ok." I soothe him by dragging my finger softly across his cheek. For a few moments, I take the time to look into his apologetic green orbs that seem to shine all the time.

"Goodnight, Sawyer." He suddenly says to me.

"Good night." I reply back. He gets up and leaves to his own room, leaving me in my own room alone.

[Joey's POV]

I screw things up all the time. I went to the kitchen. I look for some kind of sweets even though I'm not supposed to eat any. Tonight will just be my cheating night. It won't make a difference, right? Right. I see some Skittles on the countertops. I start to eat some until Sawyer walks down the stairs.

"Weren't you going to sleep?" He asks. "And, you're eating my Skittles too?" I nodded happily. I pop another Skittle into my mouth. Sawyer walks up to me. I was about to eat another Skittle when Sawyer took it from me by his mouth.

"Sawyer! That's my skittle!" I scold him. He laughs. He kisses me passionately since we are so close together. I pull away for a quick second to put a skittle in my mouth, then kissed him again. I push him against the fridge. He lightly places his hand onto my cheek. I wrap my hands on his waist. I pull away from the kiss. Sawyer smiles.

"I'd like that more often." He whispers to me.

"I can give it to you whenever you like." I grin. I grab the small bag of Skittles and walked to the couch. Sawyer follows me.

"Aren't we supposed to be sleeping?" He asks.

"I think that can wait."

"Okay, well..what do you wanna do.?"

"We can have another make out session if you want."

I lick my lips, pretending to be seducing. Sawyer chuckled. Sawyer kisses me again, pulling me close. I put my hands on his chest. I feel his strong 6-pack. He put his tongue on my lips and I opened my mouth. I closed my eyes. Dreaming if we would have this all the time. Dreaming if we wouldn't have any problems in our relationship. Sawyer rubs my back, sending me back to reality. I smile.

"I love you." I say to him.

"I love you more." He says.

"Impossible."

"Anything is possible, babe." I take my nerdy glasses off. Then I take my snapback off.

"No, leave it on. It looks cute on you." Sawyer says.

"Okay." I put my glasses and snapback on. "I'm tired, now."

"Then, lets go to bed."

"Together?" I suggest.

"If you want."

"I'd love for us to."

Sawyer smiles. We held hands and walked to my bedroom. I lay down and Sawyer goes behind me. We snuggled in the bed and we fell asleep.

*Morning*

[Sawyer's POV]

I woke up to Joey still snoring quietly. He was warm and he looked adorable. I see that he left on his glasses and hat on. I take them off for him. I get up and quietly walk out the door. I look for my phone. I find it next to the TV. I check Twitter.

KimKitty: "Heartbroken by @sawyerhartman ! </3 ;("

The nerve. Joey walks down the stairs and sits next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asks, seeing that I'm a bit pissed off.

"It's Kim." He takes my phone and looked at the tweet. He gave it back to me.

"May I ask.. where does this "Kim" chick live?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there Delilah, what's going on in New York City. I like Skittles.

'Kay, Love ya. Byee! xoxo

Twitter: @JawyerAmaze

Vine: JawyerHartceffa