Chapter 27: Deal

Joey's POV]

Sawyer: "Hey love? I'll be back later okay?"

Joey: "Where are you going?" I asked with a frown.

Sawyer: "Uh, to the store."

Joey: "Okay, I guess. Get me some chicken-anya!"

Sawyer: " 'Kay!"

Sawyer rushed out of the room, slightly closing my bedroom door. I heard the door close shut downstairs and I looked around.

Sawyer still didn't fold his clothes.

[Sawyer's POV]

I hopped into my car and drove to the store. I went inside and I looked around for Joey's chicken. Then I looked for what I really wanted. A rose. I went to the cashier and paid. The cashier (which was a girl) started to talk to me. She looked really familiar

Cashier: Are you buying these roses because of someone special?

Sawyer: "Yeah."

Cashier: "That's nice. Is she a pretty one?"

It's not exactly a she, I thought. I guess I could tell this one person..

Sawyer: "Well, no.. It's not a girl.." I looked over at the roses I bought Joey.

Cashier: "You're gay?" I nodded slowly. "That's cute."

Sawyer: "Uh, thanks." I started to blush.

The cashier smiled at me and gave me my bags. I walked away and went to my car. As soon as I got in my car, I realized that that woman...was Kate from The Amazing Race Season 22.

Sawyer: "Fuck.."

I quickly drove back home.

[Joey's POV]

I scrolled through the Discussion page on my Youtube channel. There was multiple death threats and multiple supporting paragraphs. I started to have the tortuous feeling of depression again.

See, nobody wants you. Just leave the world.

Joey: "Stop."

Leave, just go. Worthless.

Joey: "Shut up."

No one likes a gay. Sawyer doesn't even love you. Hmmm...where do you think he might be? Possibly cheating on you?

Joey: "Shut the fuck up!"

The voice stopped at my command.

I stared straight at the wall, thinking. I heard the door open a crack and I thought it was Sawyer. I expected his voice to fill the room, but instead I heard another man's voice. I looked away to the man.

Man: "Remember me, Joey?"

I knew that voice from somewhere.. Was he an enemy or something?

Man: "It's me, Max." He paused. "That newlywed in Amazing Race."

I looked over at him.

Joey: "What're you doing here..?"

He smacked me and held a paper to my nose and mouth. I couldn't even breathe.

Max: "See you later." was all I heard after I passed out.

********************

I woke up chained onto a cold and white bed. Where the fuck am I? I shifted slightly, feeling the sudden pain on my stomach. I groaned at the pain and began to get frustrated with my own stomach. I heard a familiar raspy voice coming from behind me. He whispered to himself and I heard the small sounds from his chains. Was he locked in chains like me? Joey, c'mon catch up. My senses finally caught up with me and I realized that that was Sawyer.

Joey: "Sawyer?" My voice sounded raspy as well, as if I catched a cold or haven't drank a single liquid for weeks.

I could tell Sawyer was shifting in his chair.

Sawyer: "J-Joey, you're awake!"

I nodded.

Joey: "Where the hellen's house are we?"

Sawyer: "In the newlywed's basement. We haven't eaten in two days.."

I shook my head. I heard a door open and I attempted to look over. I soon saw a head hovering over my face. Max..

Max: "Well..finally you wake up so we can make a deal."

Joey: "I'm not gonna make a single deal with you, you bitch ass skank ass hoe."

Max: "Well... no deal, you get a beating.. and your little...boyfriend.. will get one too. But, more.. y'know, painful."

Joey: "Fuck you!"

Max: "Well.. You asked for it."

He took off his belt and whipped it in the air. Oh. Hell. No.

Joey: "You are NOT gonna whip us. That's like, abuse."

Max: "Not really..."

I growled under my breath.

Joey: "What's the freaking deal...?"

Max: "Come out." He paused. "To your fans..Both of you."

No. Not now.

Joey: "N-No."

Max: "Well...you're gonna be missing The Amazing Race."

Joey: "I'm gonna fucking put you in jail when I get out of here!"

Max walked over to Sawyer. Sawyer's been really quiet. Suddenly, I heard a whip.

Sawyer: "Gah!"

Max: "Look, just do the deal.. and you get out right after."

I stayed silent.

Joey: "No, I'm waiting 'till I'm ready."

Another whip. Sawyer screamed in pain and groaned.

Joey: "Just hit me, goddamnit!"

Max: "Wanna stand up for your your little boyfriend?"

Joey: "Just shut the fuck up."

If only I was the Incredible Hulk right now. That'd be nice.

Max: "You, honestly, disgust me, Joey Graceffa."

Joey: "I, Joey Graceffa, do not give a damn."

One whip and I was out.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you guys remember when I used to update daily? I don't, since, it's been so, freakin' long since I haveeeee! So,, I somehow how this Deja Vu thing and I wrote it down just now and I'm like, Holy fuckin' shit-zu, great idea, BAM WHAT!

Yeah.. That's basically me ._.

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN JOEY AND MEGHAN'S FAVOR! <3 GOOOOOODBYE! :3

Love Forever ||  Jawyerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें