Chapter 10: Gossip & Punches

[Sawyer's POV]

..Shane. He might tell.

Joey: Was that a bad thing that he saw us?

Sawyer: Yeah.

Joey: What're we going to do?

I shrugged my shoulders. Joey slowly sat on his bed, sideways. He groaned and held his head.

Sawyer: Joey, stay laying down.

Joey: No.

He got up, holding the hospital bars. I quickly got up and guided him. He shooed me away.

Joey: Let me do it!

Sawyer: Joey, you're gonna get hurt!

Joey: No I-l won't.

He let go of the bars, trying to get balance. He looked at me and grinned. Then fell on top of me. I fell down, uncapable of him. We both landed on the floor and laughed. I held his hands and put them on my waist. I kissed him. I pulled away, smiling.

Joey: I should get up.

Sawyer: Yep.

Joey slowly got up. Meghan and Luke both walked in.

Meghan: Hey Joey! You're up by yourself.

Joey: Yeah.

Luke was on his phone, looking concerned.

Sawyer: What up, Luke?

Luke: You should really see this.

I walked up next to him and saw what was on his phone. Two pictures of us, kissing. One on the hospital bed and one on the floor.

Sawyer: Is this on Twitter...?

Luke nodded.

Sawyer: Bullshit.

Joey and Meghan looked at me. I left the room, not knowing where I was going.

[Meghan's POV]

Joey: I wanna go home.

Meghan: Okay, we'll take you home.

I quickly got Joey's clothes. He went to the bathroom.

Joey: I need help!!!

I giggled. Luke rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom. I walked closer to Joey's bed. I grabbed his phone. I looked over his texts..They were mostly from Shane.

ShaneDawson: Hey, I'm sorry I shouldn't have told u that. :(

ShaneDawson: Plz reply, Joey. :(

ShaneDawson: Are u ok? :/

ShaneDawson: Ur that pissed?

ShaneDawson: ...Bye Joey. ;) Have fun coming out.

The last text was sent a few minutes ago.

...He posted those pictures.

Luke and Joey walked out. Joey looked excited to be going home. We gathered all of Joey's things and left. As soon as we left the room, Sawyer was walking around in his hospital clothes. He saw us and walked over.

Sawyer: I'll go change and meet up with you guys.

We nodded. Sawyer quickly walked to his room. Minutes later, Sawyer walked out. Sawyer walked to Joey and put his arm around him. Joey quickly whispered something to Sawyer and Sawyer put his arm down.

We walked out of the hospital and a fan ran up to all of us.

Fan: OH MY GOSH!!

Luke: Hey!

Fan: I'm Mikaela! I love all of you!

We all smiled. She then hugged us all.

Mikaela (fan): C-can I take a picture?

Sawyer: Yeah.

She took a picture of us and she took a picture with us and her.

Mikaela (fan): Also, are the rumors true? About Joey and Sawyer going out?

Sawyer: Uh, no..

Mikaela (fan): Ugh! I wish it were true! You two would be the cutest couple! Even your ship is amazing!

Meghan: I wish the ship were true too!

I had to lie.

Mikaela (fan): I bet Shane just photoshopped the picture! Well, gotta run! Byeee!

She ran away, skipping and jumping. I looked over at Sawyer, who looked extremely pissed.

Sawyer: It was Shane?

Meghan: Yes.

Sawyer: Can we go to his house?

Luke nodded.

We quickly got in Luke's car. We drove silently, listening to Burn by Ellie Goulding. We stopped at Shane's house. Sawyer quickly got out of the car.

[Shane's POV]

I plopped my butt on the office chair. I attempted looking at Twitter,but I couldn't go on. I didn't have my phone either and I need to buy another. The doorbell rang. I quickly rushed to the door, expecting Lisa. Instead, I find myself, eye to eye with an angry Sawyer. Sawyer punched me hard, making the side of my face bleed. I fell back.

Shane: What the hell!?

Sawyer: That's for posting those fucking pictures!

Shane: I never posted pictures! My Twitter is hacked and I lost my phone! I swear!

Sawyer: Don't lie!

Shane: Check!

Sawyer let himself into the house and looked around the house. Every. Single. Inch.

Sawyer: Sorry..

He quickly got some paper and some ice and cleaned me up. He left.

Weird ass shit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:O Yet,.another mystery! Who do you think hacked Shane's Twitter? Again, SO SHORT! Like, I feel like a slacker T-T Anyway, I might TRY to create a chapter on the laptop. Ok... Remember to like and comment and...

MAY THEEEEE ODDSSSSS BE EVERRRR IN YOURRREE FAVOR!!GOOD DAMN BYE!

P.S: I added you in there, Mikaela ;D <3