Chapter 32: Unexpected Visitors, Fake Jatrific, & A Tease

[Joey's POV]

I'm surprised I haven't killed myself, thanks to the things that has been happening to Sawyer and I. But, here I am, casually staring at my broken sister. I haven't showered or ate properly since this little incident. I now realize that I'm starving as fuck.

Joey: "Soy-Sauce?" I shook him lightly so he could wake up.

Sawyer: "Yes, love?" He looked over at me with tired eyes

Joey: "I want nom-nomsssss"

Sawyer: "Salad or chicken?"

Joey: "Whichever is better."

Sawyer: "Maybe you should come with me."

I shook my head. He nodded, got up, and stretched. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and was aboit to leave. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to my lips. I kissed him passionately and then let him go. He smirked and left. I smiled and stared at Nicole. She shifted a bit and my eyes widened.

"I saw that." She unexpectedly said.

Joey: "Um, what?" I got up and walked over to her.

Her eyes opened and she smiled. I gasped and hugged her tight.

Nicole: "Can't. Breathe."

I let go from the hug and smiled at Nicole.

Joey: "Girl, you had me scared as heck."

Nicole: "Hey, don't worry about me, broseph."

Broseph. The word I've been longing to hear ever since Nicole has landed on this hospital bed.

Joey: "How can I not when you're the only sister I have?"

Nicole: "True.."

We stayed quiet for a while.

Nicole: "And...who was that boy you kissed?"

Oh crap.. She saw that? The door opened and a person I thought I'd never expect to walked in.

Joey: "Mom..?"

How and why is she here?

Mom: "Joey! Hi!"

Joey: "Um, hey.."

Mom faced her attention to Nicole who's face was twice as surprised as me.

Mom: "Oh, sweetie!" She hugged Nicole and Nicole just sat there, confused. "How are you?"

Nicole: "Obviously jot good if I'm in a hospital bed, hooked up to multiple needles."

My mom gave Nicole a look.

Nicole: "Why a-"

The door opened and another unexpected visitor walked in. My dad..

Dad: "Hey Joey!

Joey: "Hi, dad.."

Literally, I was confused.

Dad: "Nicole, how are you?"

Nicole: "Fine."

We all stayed quiey. It was very awkward. The door opened and Cat walked in. Okay, this room is not big enough for a million people.

Dad: "This your girlfriend?"

Joey: "N-"

Cat: "Yes!"

Cat gave me a quick glance and I just stared at her. The fuck? She went on her phone when my dad and mom weren't paying attention to us. I got a text message from her.