Chapter 65: Happy Ending

*2 Years Later*
[Joey's POV]

"Bye, Meghan!" I say to her as she leaves. He waves, then rushes out. I smile. Finn rushes over. I close the door and walk over to the couch. I flop down on the couch, exhausted. Finn sits next to and then decides to just lay on my lap. I pet him softly.

So, it's been two years. It's the half point between him coming back. All we need is two more years, and he returns. Finally, I'll see his face and come in contact with his skin.

After a year of not really speaking to each other, we decided to go on a temporary break. We both claimed that long distance obviously does not work for us.

From there, we haven't really spoken for a whole year. Occasionally, he/I would call me/him to say 'Happy Birthday', 'Merry Christmas, 'Happy Valentine's Day', or 'I love you'. That's all.

Sawyer still creates videos. He does collabs with his roommate or just with himself at times. I watch them all, and quickly read the comments. They all question where I am and others just reply unusual assumptions. A majority of fans say that Sawyer and his roommate seem much closer than Sawyer and I. It worries me. I've noticed it in a few videos where he's featured with his canadian f*cking accent.

"Andrew, open your mouth." Andrew opens his mouth and Sawyer shoves a small camera lense into Andrew's mouth. Andrew gags and spits out the lens. Sawyer dies laughing and I hint of jealousy crawls through me.

I'd just close my laptop afterwards. I just have a weird feeling about that Andrew guy.

I still do Youtube as well. In fact, I hit 4,000,000 subscribers, which was a true honor. I did a giveaway for the subscriber million.

Although I still do Youtube, I decided to make my life the least bit meaningful and get a job in the acting career. I needed to set my life straight. I acted in a movie and a small character on a tv show. At one point, a modeling agency wanted to hire me, but I said no. Acting was my main focus, to be honest. But, if the opportunity ever came up again, I'll think thoroughly about it.

Meghan and I had become closer than we were before. Meghan comes over because she's giving David some space with his new boyfriend. Yeah, Meghan accepts the fact that her brother is certainly gay. but she wanted to give them some privacy. So, she visits me and accompanies me for a few hours.

Today, we talked about Andrew for some odd, unknown, reason. He just came up into our conversation.

Meghan finally confessed that she knew him when she was younger. He was in her 6th grade class. He told her privately that he was bisexual. My suspicions on Andrew grew larger. It shows that there is a possibilty that he could take Sawyer away from me. My mind whirls around Sawyer and Andrew together and I cringe.

After two years of telling myself it's true, I realized Sawyer has a tendency to somehow forget about me and cheat on me. Although I still get equally pissed off, I control my inner anger and just deal with it. Shit happens, right? Right.

I mean, I cheated before and I sort of moved on already. Well, actually, I just stuffed it in the back of my mind and ignored it.

I stare at the ceiling, staring off into an opposite universe.

"I love you, too." Sawyer says, holding my cheek and stroking it softly. I stare at his lips, hoping for dear Lord that they'll touch mine. He smiles. I look back at his eyes. His eyes keep me from floating away. Finally, after eternity, his lips touch mine. The softest, pinkest, lips, are on mine. It's a fantasy that I've dreamed of since forever.

I have those lips now. They're mine. Inside, I'm violently shaking. The dream love of my life, here with me, kissing me. I had dreamed of kissing someone I actually loved. This is the moment that I had awaited. I'm loving it so damn much.

I needed him. I will forever. I don't think that'll change. Ever. If he leaves me ever, I'll be torn into glass pieces that'll shatter.

I love him. I love him. I love him.

Love is such a strong word. It's strong enough for two people to use, yet weak enough that'll it'll break into shards.

I love him; my thoughts when his lips attached to mine like invisible glue.

I close my eyes, and fly away to a land that I'll be on for a long time; A realistic dream.

It's unusally funny how some people can just waltz their way into your life and just change it. How the hell can they do that?

Because, they truly, madly, and deeply, love you.

I realized this myself when I figured out that this was just the beginning of an endless story.

And after a long time, he'll be my Happy Ending.
____________________________________

Author's Note:

It feels as though I haven't done author's notes in so long.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love you guys so much for letting me reach 200k Reads! :)
Just a few months ago, I was ecstatic because of 50 reads.

Now, I want to give you guys some background info on the next book of LF, which will be called "Be My Happy Ending". It'll come out in two weeks, hopefully.

Anyway, "Be My Happy Ending" will be based mostly on Sawyer's leaving and Joey's experience of it. Let me just tell you one thing.. a lot happens.

First of all, Joey might seem a lot more mature in this book because it's been four years later. Who doesn't mature in four years..? *Raises hand* Since Joey is 23 now, he'll be 27.

**Omg, imagine Joey being 27, wow**

Second of all, you'll probably have many feels attacks.

If you have any questions, just ask me in the comments or on Twitter. I'll answer as soon as possible.

I love you guys so much ! xoxo <3
..........................................................

Twitter: @JawyerAmaze
Vine: @JawyerHartceffa
........................................................

QOTC: Would you guys like a proper sneak peek of the next book, or nah?