Chapter 4: Kissing Kim

[Joey's POV]

Sawyer actually liked me. At first, I thought he was kidding; like it was all a silly joke. But then I see he I actually likes me the way I like him. My day was brightened when he said 'I love you too'. It felt... perfect. Sawyer smiled at me. Then he hugged me.

"How come you didn't tell me before..?" I ask him. He puts on a thinking face.

"Because, I couldn't figure out my own feelings." He states. I nodded.

"It kind of just came to me, I never thought I'd be gay. But then you came along and then things..changed, I guess." He explains.

"Wow." I reply, astonished. I can't believe it.

Since I assumed our conversation was over with, I got up and went to the kitchen. Sawyer follows me. He comes up behind me and holds me by my waist. He kisses my neck. I smile.

"I can tell you're stressed all the time because of Storytellers." He says.

"Possibly."

"Maybe, if you let me, I can take the stress away for a night." He suggests. I smirked. I know exactly what he had planned.

"Hmm, I don't know." Sawyer kisses my cheek. Rudely, someone interuppts us and knocks on our door very loudly. Sawyer mumbles curse words and opens the door. He stumbles back as soon as he sees the person.

"Hey, Sawyer!" A female voice exclaims.

"Hey, Kim.." Sawyer says, looking a bit uncomfortable.

"May I come in?" The girl who I assume is Kim, asks.

"Uh, yeah." I look at Sawyer and he looks redder than a tomato; either from anger or annoyance. Or maybe it's both.

I see Kim walk in. She's a brunette, has green eyes, and really red lips. I think she put a little too much lipstick. She sees me in the kitchen and waves happily. She sits down on a stool.

"Hi! Are you Joey?" She asks, a little bit too cheerful. I nod. I don't know who this girl was,but she did look kind of familiar.

"I'm Kim." She brings out her hand and hesitantly, I take it. We hand shake and quickly, I take my hand away. I smile.

"Nice to meet you." I glance over at Sawyer who nervously rubs his arm.

"No offense Joey, but can you let Sawyer and I talk in private?" Kim asks.

I stare at her. This is Sawyer and I's house. You can't barge in here and tell me to leave the room I'm in. I nodded angrily and left the room. I go upstairs to my room. Talk about rude and disrespectful.

[Sawyer's POV]

I could tell Joey was pissed off when he left to his room.

"What the hell was that!?" I question her.

"What?" She asks, completely oblivious.

"You come to our house and tell him to leave the room..?"

"I wanted privacy."

"Whatever. What do you want?"

"Sawyer, I want you back. I know I messed up, but I changed. I promise!" I look at Kim with a stern face. She knew we weren't going to be together ever again. She cheated on me with some other guy.

"Are you serious?" She nods. "No." I say.

She comes up to me. She's way too close. I push her away. I shook my head. She came up to me again and kissed me. She put my hands on her waist and she put her hands on my chest. At that moment, I heard a door. I struggled to get out of the kiss. She pushed me to the wall. I clearly needed to excerise more. I heard footsteps on the stairs. Joey.

"Sawyer..? Did she leave yet..?" I hear him say. I struggle to get her off of me.

"Get off!" I try to say.

I could hear him walk down the rest of the stairs and look over at me. I hear the drop of a camera and Joey scurring upstairs.

I finally gathered all my force from nowhere and I pushed Kim away. She stumbled onto the floor.

"Dick!" She screams at me.

"Whore!" I yell back. I run up the stairs. I knock on Joey's door. Nothing. I put my ear on the door. Nothing. I open the door and he wasn't even there. I went to his bathroom.

"Joey?" I put my ear up to the door. I hear small whispers and low sobs. I walk in.

He sits on the floor, holding himself as if he might even break. His eyes are red from the tears that continue to pour out. He looks at me then immediately looks the other way. I sit down next to him on the floor.

"You lied t-to me. You said you fucking loved me." He says between sobs. "Just fuck it. Y'know. Fuck it." I look at the floor, then the light that illuminates the room.

"Joey, believe me. I do love you." He looks over at me. "Kim kissed me and trapped me in her grasp. Boy, she's strong." I explain. Joey nods.

"Sure.." I don't think he bought that. I close the door. I kiss him. I hoped he would believe me. I do love him. Even though we told each other this like, a few hours ago or so. Joey kisses me back. I pulled away from the kiss. Joey smiled slowly.

"Is that she gone?" He asks.

"I'll go check."

"I'll go with you."

We both got up. I opened the door. We got out of his bedroom. Joey held my hand. Kim sat on the couch. She looked up with tears on her eyes. Joey smirked and looked away.

"I'm so sorry, Sawyer. I just thought you'd want me back after I kissed you."

"I said no. No means no, Kim." Kim nods slowly. She looks over at Joey. Then she sees Joey and I's intertwined fingers.

"I know why now." She looks up from our hands. I look at Joey, who puts on a sly grin. He let go of my hand and walks over to the kitchen.

[Joey's POV]

To momentarily distract myself from what's going on, I get Hitch's pet food and put it in the bowl. Hitch quickly runs to his bowl.

"What are you--"

"You two are together. That's why you freaked!" I look over at Sawyer who looks at me. She knows. "I'll keep it a secret. Don't worry." Kim chuckles, then she excuses herself out of our place. Snobby ass woman. Sawyer looked at me, worried.

"She'll tell sooner or later, Joey."

"What are we gonna do then?"

"Nothing I guess."

"We'll just deal with it later." I breathe out.

Sawyer walked up behind me. I guess he wanted to leave where we first started.

"May we continue, Joey Graceffa?"

I nodded.

Joey: Yes we shall, Sawyer Hartman.

Sawyer grabbed me by my feet and carried me up the stairs.

Sawyer: Your room or my room?

Joey: Yours.

He went into his room and he laid me down on the bed. He sat next to me. He started kissing me.

Let the love begin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Hi! Kim though. Omg.

Love ya! Byeeee! xoxo

Twitter: @JawyerAmaze
Vine: JawyerHartceffa