Chapter 48: Sexy Pillow Fight

[Joey's POV]

•••

I had promised Sawyer that our love would be forever, no matter what happens. I can remember the ring sliding onto my finger delicately. I had done so with him as well.

We were both sitting on the hotel bed, watching TV. But, me being me, I was distracted by the ring symbolizing Sawyer and I's promise.

I remember the crowd of fans behind him. I didn't know they'd come. I remember looking behind myself, at my parents, who were smiling.

I don't know how all those people came, but I don't exactly care.

Although it wasn't an engagement ring, I was still very fond of this very ring.

I cuddled into Sawyer a bit more as he watched Criminal Minds. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead, sending immediate chills down my entire ecstatic body. So, since I was in the mood, I decided that I wanted to have a bit of fun.

Slowly, I pick up the pillow I was partially laying on. I playfully hit Sawyer with the pillow. He looks at me and smirks. He picks up his pillow and hits me too.

"Uh?" I say, smiling. I hit him.

Soon enough, it turns into a very fun pillow fight. I stand up and hit him with the pillow again. Fluff flys around. Sawyer hits me again, making me fall on my back, but not hard. Suddenly, I feel him on top of me.

I don't look at him, but I can feel his breath touch my skin.

"Hi." He whispers simply, yet he still sounded seducing.

"Hello." I say, finally looking at him. I realized his crotch was on mine and he was hard.

We stayed silent, staring and adoring each other's eyes. Happiness, joy, and most of all, lust, was what I could see in his. But, I can sense that their were more feelings in there. Love.

"You sure have messy, yet sexy hair." He says.

"Is that a good thing?" I ask.

"Yes, it's perfect for a sexy pillow fight."

I give him a quick peck on the lips. But instead, he places a bit more pressure and passion onto the kiss, leaving us without much breath. I lay my head on the floor. Sawyer's face comes closer to mine. His nose is touching mine.

Being so close to him makes me feel aroused. His face seems to glow and I feel completely unaware of all of our surroundings.

He lightly kisses my nose. I raise my hands over my head. Sawyer slides my shirt off of me. He holds both of my hands and kisses me again. He lets go of my hands and my hands travel to his crotch. I rub his crotch and he moans into my mouth.

"And how are you so good at this?" He asks as he lets go from the kiss but is still inches away.

"I've been practicing." I say, smiling.

"With who?" We flip over and now I'm on top of him. I get inches closer to him. Lightly, I bite my lip,

"You." I whisper into his ear. I could tell he just recieved a chill. He smiles.

Just then, someone knocks on the door.

"Fuck the door. Ignore it." Sawyer whispers. We stay quiet, and someone knocks on the door again.

I roll my eyes. I topple off of Sawyer and walk to the door. I look through the peephole and a girl stands behind it. She's wearing a unicorn shirt, and she has peach highlights in her blonde hair. For some reason, she looks familiar.