We spent the rest of the day relaxing. We took Emma to my mum so she could babysit. I unpacked my stuff and then got ready for the party.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Megan smiled, coming downstairs.

She looked beautiful like normal.

"You look gorgeous babe," I smiled, as she put her hand in mine.

"Thank you," she replied, leaving the house.

We got into the taxi which drove us to Michael's house.

"Hey!" I smiled, walking in.

"Hi," Michael replied.

"Are we early?" I asked, seeing hardly anyone was here.

"Yeah, everyone is on there way though," he explained.

"Oh right," I replied.

"Do you want me to get you a drink?" Megan asked.

"Yes please babe," I smiled.

Megan walked to the kitchen and grabbed some drinks.

"Are you ready to do our announcement tonight?" Michael questioned.

"Yeah. I just hope she says yes or I'm fucked," I laughed.

"She probably will," Michael reassured me.

Megan came back with some drinks and more people arrived. The rest of the band came and loads of our friends.

Luke, Ash, Michael and I decided not to have too much to drink until after our announcement. I also made sure Megan wasn't drunk either because I'm sure she wouldn't want to be when I tell her.

I looked over at them who were waiting for me to come over.

"Um, I'll be back in a minute babe," I said to Megan.

"Alright," she smiled.

I walked over to the boys.

"You ready Cal?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah, let's go!" I smiled.

We stood on the table in the middle of the room and Michael got everyone's attention. I looked over at Megan who was watching.

"Hey everybody!" Luke laughed.

"We have an announcement," I smiled.

"As you know, we took this year off touring and we created another album which is out tomorrow," Ashton explained.

"So, that means, in about 3 or 4 months, we shall be back on tour!" Michael said, causing everyone to cheer.

"But this tour is going to be 10 months long. We wanted to make this one extra big considering we missed out this year," Ashton smiled.

"We want to get to as many places as we can, especially the ones we haven't been to before," I added. I looked over at Megan, who didn't seem too happy. I then noticed Mia, who was worse. She turned around and walked out of Michaels house.

"Um, excuse me," Luke said, going after Mia.

I got down from the table and went over to Megan. I pulled her outside to Michael's garden.

"So your going on tour again, that's great," she said, giving me a fake smile.

"Don't be like that babe," I frowned.

"10 fucking months! You were sad because you missed 9 months of Emma's life now your missing 1 year and 7 months of her life Calum!" She said.