Chapter 2

Megan May

It's been 2 weeks since Luke and Ashton's party. I've been at home most of the time but Calum would come round often and Michael visited me yesterday. All the boys were great. They were all my best friends as much as each other's. Today I wasn't feeling too good. I woke up at around 7:00am and ran straight to the bathroom. I was sick. I got it all out of me and slowly made my way back to bed. I fell back asleep, still feeling sick. Around 9am I woke up again, and was sick.

"Megan are you okay?" I heard my Mum say, from outside the bathroom.

"Uh, I keep being sick. I'm not feeling too good," I explained.

"Okay honey, remember its better out than in. I'll go and get you some water," she explained. I stayed in the bathroom until I thought it had all come out. I slowly left and climbed into bed again.

"Here you go honey. Get some rest," she smiled. I nodded and shut my eyes again.

When I awoke this time it was 2:00pm. I lay in bed, feeling a little sick but I knew that nothing was going to come out. I picked up my phone to see a few texts from Calum.

'Morning babe'

'Do you want to come over? X'

'are you okay? X'

I rang his number and waited for an answer. He was so needy. I loved it. Even if we hadn't spoken for a few hours, he'd message me just to check on me.

"Hello?" I heard his deep voice answer. I smiled to myself but then felt sick again, making me frown.

"Hi..." I spoke.

"You alright?" He questioned from my quiet tone. He always knew when something was wrong.

"Uhh, I'm sick..." I replied.

"Babe...have you been vomiting?" He asked. I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"I've been vomiting all morning and then I've slept and just woken up," I explained, curling up in bed.

"Aw-it'll be okay soon," he sighed.

"Can you come over and watch a movie or something? I need a cuddle," I mumbled, quietly.

"Yeah, I'll be there in 5 minutes. See you soon," he said.

"Bye," I answered and put down the phone. My Mum walked back in with some more water and sighed.

"I thought I heard you, everything alright?" She asked, rubbing my head gently.

"Yeah, Calum's coming round to watch a movie with me," I answered.

"Alright honey, make sure you stay rested," she smiled.

"I will mum," I replied. She left the room and I waited for Calum to arrive.

Around 10 minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Calum entered my room.

"Sorry I'm late babe, I went to pick you up these," he said, rushing in and placing the flowers in front of me.

"You didn't have to Cal," I smiled.

"I know but I love you!" He giggled, climbing into bed with me.

"I love you too," I answered.

"So how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Um alright, I don't think I'm going to be sick," I explained.

"That's good, shall we watch a movie then?" He asked. I nodded and he got up and put one on. Around half way into the movie, I fell asleep on Calum's chest.

"Babe?" I heard Calum's voice say.

"Yeah?" I replied, waking up.

"I need to go, " he said.

"Why didn't you wake me earlier?" I frowned realising that Calum's been sat alone for the past few hours.

"Because you needed to rest," he smiled.

"I know.." I replied.

"Don't worry, I'll come round tomorrow too," he smiled.

"Alright then," I said. He kissed my forehead and left my bed.

"I hope you feel better babe, I love you!" He smiled.

"I love you too Cal, thanks for the flowers!" I smiled. He then left again and I was alone. I wished he could of just stayed with me for a bit longer.

I lay in bed thinking. I really hope this sickness doesn't last long..

Another week later..

Why am I still ill? I've been sick on three days this week and I'm still not feeling too good. I was sat on my sofa with Calum, Luke, Michael and Ashton as they all came round to see me.

"How you feeling babe?" Calum asked.

"Just a bit sick," I answered.

"Have you been to the doctors?" Ashton asked.

"Nope, I'm hoping it will just pass soon.." I replied.

"You can't have much left inside of you to throw up!" Michael joked.

"That's true!" Luke agreed.

I smiled at there company. I loved being around these guys. They could make me happy in an instant.

A few days later...

Still ill. Been sick more. Even worse, I missed my period. I can't be though. I just can't. Calum and I always use protection. Always. This can't be. I cannot be pregnant... can I?

A/N

Short chapter.. I know. Just a filler tbh. Shall probably update you tomorrow :)