Chapter 31

Megan's pov

"Babe.." I heard a voice say. I kept y eyes shut. I hated waking up in the morning, especially when Emma has been up all night.

"Babe you need to wake up," I heard them say again and I felt a hand rub my arm. I slowly opened my eyes and they adjusted to the light that was now entering them. I then saw Calum kneeling in front of me. I stared at him for a while until he kissed my cheek.

"You need to get ready, Meg," he smiled.

"Your leaving, right?" I whispered.

He slowly nodded and frowned.

"Come on, we can get some breakfast together," he said.

I had hoped that him leaving was just a nightmare but I guess this is real. Calum is leaving today...

I climbed out of bed and got a quick shower. I put my hair into two braids and then put on the bandana that Ashton got me for my birthday. I wore some black jeans with rips down them and a loose top. I went downstairs where Calum and Emma were waiting.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go," I smiled. He took my hand and we walked to his car.

Calum put Emma in the car seat and I sat in the passenger of the car.

"So where we going?" I asked.

"To the cafe by the beach," he smiled.

"Yes! I love that place!" I replied.

"I know, that's why I chose it!" He said, driving to the cafe.

We arrived 15 minutes later and we got out. Calum put Emma in the pram and we went inside. I was letting Calum do most things with Emma today as he was leaving.

We sat at the table by the window and Emma pretty much fell asleep straight away.

"So what do you want for breakfast?" He asked.

"Just some waffles and syrup, I think. What about you?" I replied.

"The pancakes and cream with syrup," he replied.

"Sounds nice," I smiled.

We ordered our food and it came back pretty fast.

"So what time do you have to be at the airport?" I questioned.

"Uh, about 12pm. We have about 3 hours to eat and then we can go to my mums and drop Emma off there and say goodbye to my mum and then we shall go to the airport," he explained.

"Okay, that's alright. I guess we shall have to enjoy this then," I smiled.

"I really don't want to leave now," he replied.

"I know you don't, but you have to," I answered.

"I know, I just hope it goes quick," he said.

"Me too," I agreed.

"You know, I'm not going to be happy on stage without you there," he explained.

"Don't say things like that, Cal. Don't disappoint your fans or anyone because your away from me. You will be coming back to me, so please, enjoy every moment!" I replied.

"You're right Meg. I just hate it when your not around and now I'm going to be away from Emma too," he said.

"I know I know, but we can work this out, okay?" I said.

"Okay.." He replied.

"Do you think the paparazzi will leave me alone whilst your gone?" I asked.